Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 1254 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

[align=left]It is mid-November and Christmas raffle time again folks.Thisis our fourthfree goldwingfacts.com Christmas raffle and for 2011 we have some very nice prizes once again, from several very generous vendors and forum members. [/align]

[align=center]* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

[/align]
[align=left]IMPORTANT: Before reading further, please note that there is only one rule ....YOU MUST HAVE AT LEAST10 POSTS MADE (since you joined the forum)BEFORE WE STOP ACCEPTING ENTRIESAT MIDNIGHT GMT ON FRIDAYDECEMBER 16thFOR YOUR ENTRYTO BE ACCEPTED!
To enter you name for the raffle, justpost ONCEin this thread. Do not post elsewhere, do not send me a PM or an email. You must post your entryhere in this thread only.

[/align]

[/align]

[align=left]The raffle will be held as usual on the lastSunday before Christmas, which this year falls on December 18th. The winners names will be pulled from the hat/helmet around midday GMTin Eddie Rockets, South Anne Street Dublin and we will try to get a videoof the drawlike we did in previous years. I want to publicly thank all those who despite a tough year economically,donated prizes to thisyears raffle and by doing so helped me to give something back to the Goldwing community once again.These include Bob at UtopiaBackrests, Gary at Cyclemax, Les at ShinyWings, Bob Richter at Cruiserworks,Bill at Butler Maps, Wayne from Sierra. Thanks also to our own Rudy, Button Lady and bobalou.Don't forget to return the vendors support by visiting their web sites. Without them, this wouldn't be possible. Clicking on the pictures of their donated prizes will take you to their web sites.

[/align]

[align=center] Now for the Goodies! This years prizesare;[/align]

[align=center]AUtopia Backrest from Bob at Utopia Products!Value approximately $179. Bob will also cover shipping costs to the winner. Thanks once again Bob for your continued support and generositytowards the forum members.
[/align]
[align=center]

[/align]

5Cyclemax prize coupons, total value $500!
[/align]

[align=center]Prize one; A$250 coupon
Prize two; A$100 coupon
Prize 3; A $50 coupon
Prize 4; A $50 coupon
Prize 5; A $50 coupon
[/align]

[align=center]
I will PM the coupon codes to the five winners after the draw. Thanks very much Gary for donating great prizes once again this year, and for your support in all of our members raffles.
[/align]
[align=center]
[/align]

3 ShinyWing prize coupons, total value €300 (approx $400)!
[/align]

[align=center]Prize one; A€100 (approx $135)coupon
Prize two;€100 (approx $135)coupon
Prize 3;€100 (approx $135)coupon

[/align]
[align=center]Les at Shiny Wing will also cover shipping costs tothe winners. Thanks Les.

[/align]
[/align]
[align=center]A pair of motorcycle boots (winner chooses the style), from Cruiserworks. Value $325!
Bob at Cruiserworks will also cover shipping costs to the winner. Great prize Bob, thanks very much for your support again this year.[/align]
[align=center]
[/align]
[align=center]* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *[/align]
[align=center]APair (2 sets) ofIMC G130 Helmet Headsets For Open Face or Flip Helmet, valued at $150, From Sierra Electronics.
We allrecognize Wayne from Sierraas a member of the forumwho is always available to help fellow members with Goldwing audio problems and questions. Wayne will also cover shipping costs of the headsets to the winner. Thanks very much for this nice prize Wayne, and for all your help.

[/align]
[align=center]
[/align]
[align=center][/align]
Butler Maps 6 State Rocky Mountain map package, value $75!
Bill at Butler Maps will also cover shipping to the winner. Thanks once again Bill.

[/align]

1 ofRudy's Smartlight Traveller kits.
Rudy will also cover shipping coststo the winner of this great prize. Thanks Rudy for this generous gesture and your continued help and support to the members.
[/align]
[align=center]

[/align]

[/align]
[align=center]3 Goldwingnut patches fromUBarW!
We are all familiar with Dick'spopularforum patches and they are usually hard to get hold of. Dick is givingus3patches (1xGL1000, 1xGL1100 and 1xGL1200)and will post them to the 3 lucky winners.[/align]

[align=center]

[/align]
[align=center]FromButtonLady,2signed copies ofher book "How Do You Say Goodbye?"
A veryunique prize indeed, thanks Patty. Patty will postthe booksto the winners no matter where they live.

[/align]
[align=center]
[/align]
[align=center]Also from Button Lady,2 custom made button setsworth $35 each.
Patty will make the buttons to the winners design and cover the cost of shipping them out to him or her. Patty's buttons are great for parties, occasions, clubs and many other things.
[/align]
[align=center]
[/align]
Frombobalou, 6 ride bell prizes!
bobalou will post the bells to the 6 winners. Thanks very much bobalou.

[/align]
[align=center]
[/align]
[align=center]

[/align]
[align=center]If this is your first time to enter a goldwingfacts.com Christmas Raffle, have a look at the posts from the last two events;
[/align]

[align=center]2010 Christmas Raffle thread
2009 Christmas Raffle thread
[/align]
There you have it folks.Post your entry in this thread now, and remember...

[align=center]
[/align]

[align=center][/align]

[align=center]Good Luck to all of you and Merry Christmas to You and Yours.[/align]

[align=center]
[/align]

[align=center]Steve Saunders.[/align]

[align=center][/align]

[align=center][/align]

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
imported post

Do those deer alerts really work? :D

I think it's only fair and just that the first six replies get automatic prizes. Who's with me? :D

Merry Christmas to all.

·
Premium Member
1,660 Posts
imported post

Thank you for all your generosity! Slainte lad!

·
Premium Member
410 Posts
imported post

Have safe and happy holidays.

·
Premium Member
354 Posts
imported post

My first raffle here! Count me in!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone here!

Carl

·
Bruce County Boy/Snowbird
1,707 Posts
imported post

I'M in..

Thanks to Steve and all for everything you do here.

·
2,486 Posts
imported post

Count me in!
Have a great Thanksgiving, Everyone!!

·
Premium Member
335 Posts
imported post

Please add me to the list.

Best holiday wishes to all from SE MO!

·