Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Magic Moderator
4,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is yours done? Mine has been done long ago and all the gifts are ready to give, between Dollar Tree and Ebay I had it done in November and only ordered one gift in December. Didn't have to deal with the crowds in Walmart. :claps:

·
Administrator
Xenforo vehicle detail line
59,226 Posts
Most of it was done online, and let the brown and white trucks deliver to our door.

made one trip to get something special because there is no way, you can tell color and texture of material for a blanket or a throw over..... and I just happened to see a store nearby advertised on the PBS channel for "Discover Oklahoma"

and that store let me get what I wanted.

·
Magic Moderator
4,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What did you get me?
I'd have sent you a Goldwing theme cross stitch, but I don't have the software yet to turn the photo into a chart with floss color codes. The software is due in on the 20th.
Is it Christmas eve already? :surprise:
Today is the 17th and you have 7 days left to get what you need.

·
Magic Moderator
4,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm getting ready for 'Next' years Christmas shopping and I have two requests from my friends before they left to go back home to Deming. She'd like a pair of Pittsburgh Steelers gloves and he'd like an Aramaic bible. Found both items on Ebay and will order them when my Social Security $$ drop.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts