Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Merry Christmas !
Just a short message from Denmark to all of you out there around the world. Hope you all may have a nice and peaceful christmas eve and a happy new year ! Thanks to Steve for having this great forum still running ! Without any doubt it has been a very great succes !

All the best to all of you !

from Jan Jensen
Denmark
 

·
Best looking member
Joined
·
3,107 Posts
imported post

And the same to you and your family Jan:santahat::santahat::santahat::snowman::snowman::santawaving::santawaving:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
427 Posts
imported post

I'd also like to extend my very best wishes to all for a very Merry Christmas and a great New Year.

Steve does a world of good with this website and the knowledge available from the members for novices like myself has proven invaluable. Now, if Santa can find me an exhaust system for my GL1200A, I'd be one happy camper!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
11,739 Posts
imported post

er wrote:
I'd also like to extend my very best wishes to all for a very Merry Christmas and a great New Year.

Steve does a world of good with this website and the knowledge available from the members for novices like myself has proven invaluable. Now, if Santa can find me an exhaust system for my GL1200A, I'd be one happy camper!
Happy xmas to all of you:santahat: ..now if you had a chimney wide enough ,I might just get a set of exaust pipes down:goofygrin::goofygrin: ,but you dont so sorry :baffled:,cheers Santa:santawaving:
 

·
Postpubescent member
Joined
·
36,382 Posts
imported post

I'd like to ditto the Merry Christmas and Happy New year to all!:santawaving::snowman:

P. S. research has shown that red is on the low energy end of the visible spectrum which increases energy and frequency as it progresses toward the ultra violet end. Ergo green is a faster color than red.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
11,739 Posts
imported post

exavid wrote:santawaving::snowman:

P. S. research has shown that red is on the low energy end of the visible spectrum which increases energy and frequency as it progresses toward the ultra violet end. Ergo green is a faster color than red.
Yes, but only when it is left in the washing machine too long :p:p:pnow put that in yer pipe and smoke it ,,:D,cheers Ciaran:waving:
 

·
Postpubescent member
Joined
·
36,382 Posts
imported post

Another proof is to watch any intersection with traffic lights. It's obvious that the vehicles move faster when exposed to green lights.
 

·
Best looking member
Joined
·
3,107 Posts
imported post

exavid wrote:
I'd like to ditto the Merry Christmas and Happy New year to all!:santawaving::snowman:

P. S. research has shown that red is on the low energy end of the visible spectrum which increases energy and frequency as it progresses toward the ultra violet end. Ergo green is a faster color than red.
Just to make sure I understand your statement. It takes so much more energy just to be green then red(That must be why Kermit always looks so tired:):))That red must have more energy to apply to speed. "Ergo" Red is the fastest!!:santahat::santahat::santahat:

And where I live, people move alot faster as the light is turning red then they ever seem to when the light was green!!
 

·
Postpubescent member
Joined
·
36,382 Posts
imported post

A little basic physics. The visible spectrum is composed of electromagnetic oscillations. Commonly referred to as frequencies. At the lowest end of the spectrum is Infrared, then increasing frequency brings red, orange, yellow, green blue and on to ultraviolet which is beyond human capabilities to see directly. The only real difference is the increasing frequencies of the electromagnetic waves, or energy of the photons if you look at it in the other classical way. Since both the speed (frequency) and energy of GREENis higher than RED it's obviousgreenis faster than red. Quantum Mechanics will demonstrate this but in an effort not to insult the intelligence of this exalted group I will not waste your time explaining anything this obvious. One could test this theory easily by having one person drink red wine and the other green beer. It is almost a certainty that the green beer drinking person will move faster!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
140 Posts
imported post

Jan

Hope you and yours have a Merry Cristmas as well, and may your bike stand tall and your rubber never wear out.
 

·
Best looking member
Joined
·
3,107 Posts
imported post

exavid...So what your saying,,,,,,,,,,,, is that I am right,,,,,,,,,,,right??????:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::D:D:D:DBoy I can see why Stevemade you a guru. And you followed to the letter the first rule of guru-ing, even if you don't know what your talking about, you say it with such certainty, that nobody would darequestion it. And it sure sounds like you know what your talking about.:D:D:D:D:D:D :santawaving::santawaving::santawaving::santahat::snowman::snowman::snowman:

Have a Merry Christmas
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,776 Posts
imported post

I know this is all in good fun, but I still don't want to get on anyone's bad side, so I'll just wish everybody a Very Merry Christmas and a safe and prosperous New Year.

By the way, my Interstate is "BLUE", does that make it a nano-second faster than green...... Or just OLD :action:
 

·
Postpubescent member
Joined
·
36,382 Posts
imported post

I always adhere to the adage, "If you can't dazzle 'em with your brilliance, baffle 'em with your b.s." I seem to have a larger supply of the latter!:p

Merry Christmas all!:santahat::santawaving::snowman:
 
G

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
imported post

goldwinger wrote:
exavid...So what your saying,,,,,,,,,,,, is that I am right,,,,,,,,,,,right??????:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::D:D:D:DBoy I can see why Stevemade you a guru. And you followed to the letter the first rule of guru-ing, even if you don't know what your talking about, you say it with such certainty, that nobody would darequestion it.
Hey Boys, :waving: Calm down and dont be fighting. :whip: Two "Gurus" are not allowed to be fighting in front of theordinary members or "Very Active Member" :cooldj: Even if you dont know what you are talking about you are not to do it in front of the members. :crying:exavid states in his post that he is full of sh*** so just try and leave it at that. :grinner: Red :18red:is the fastest colour.

:santahat: :18red: :santahat:
 

·
Postpubescent member
Joined
·
36,382 Posts
imported post

There's no doubt that a blue Goldwing is a wee bit quicker than the Green Machine, but of course both leave a red one in the dust.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,099 Posts
imported post

Well fokes

I think I can settle the fastest colour, Red, Green and Blue travel at the same speed, just ask the presidant of the Northern bank in Belfast, Twenty two million of them went past him in just twenty minuites, then out of sight.

Happy Christmas

Ps. if any one sees them again please send me a pm, it will pay for a new1800 any colour :18blue::18gold::18green::18grey::18pink:and all the chrome it can carry.
 

·
Postpubescent member
Joined
·
36,382 Posts
imported post

Just a warning to manxblackcat, I'm still searching the maps of the Eastern Atlantic looking for the Isle of Woman. You can't hide it forever!
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top