Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Hey manxblackcat, :waving:Nice list of parts and good prices for the UK :clapper:but not near the USA prices. It's very difficult for the dealers on this side of the world tomatchthe U.S. prices. :weightlifter:

:coollep: :18red: :coollep:

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

Sorry but he is still too expensive ,,I can get these parts direct from the states and paying everything ,still work out 25% cheaper ..Normally when we meet on a sunday morning in Dublin I take orders from all the lads and order everything together ,thus saving on post etc ,,and the parts come in very keenly priced ....We got fed up here being ripped off with over the top prices from the dealers in the UK ,so i deciced to do it this way and buy the goodies direct and it works ,,And everybody is happy ..cheers Ciaran

·
Premium Member
427 Posts
imported post

Always looking for good accessory sites for my 1200 but this source doesn't have any! Think I'll stay with the North American suppliers. When I checked out an exhaust sytem from a couple of UK sources, the quoted prices were staggeringly high compared to here. The freight was a huge number as well.

·
The Irish Crew
3,932 Posts
imported post

keener wrote:
Always looking for good accessory sites for my 1200 but this source doesn't have any! Think I'll stay with the North American suppliers. When I checked out an exhaust sytem from a couple of UK sources, the quoted prices were staggeringly high compared to here. The freight was a huge number as well.
That makes sense. Why would anyone living where the parts are cheap want to buy from this side of the pond where the prices are sky high? All the suppliers this side buy from the USA anyway, so obviously the stuff just has to be more expensive here. If you have found cheap suppliers in the USA it would be nice if you would share the knowledge with us.

·
Registered
583 Posts
imported post

hi all, have a look at www.chrischrome.com I can recomend them, they also have stuff for 1200s, last order took 5 days to get here

welsh winger

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.