Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Bought a set of intake covers for my 1981 1100 I. They didnt come with any mounting hardware and i cant figure out where or what the holes on the top of the covers attach to. I may be missing parts that I will need to find . Anyone have pictures of these mounted on their bike ?

·
Premium Member
2,970 Posts
imported post

I am pretty sure they mount as part od the vacuum covers. I had a set that you had to remove to 2 ineer screws, mount the covers and reinstall the screws now holding the vacuum covers and the new chrome covers

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,328 Posts
imported post

·
Premium Member
4,328 Posts
imported post

Not on the biek but you can see where they go..

·
Premium Member
542 Posts
imported post

Neat little I-V setup ya got there . Can you explain the procedure you are doing? I just rebuilt my carbs and they are sitting on my bench. I would like to bench test them before they go back in. Is it just for testing the floats?

·
Premium Member
1,224 Posts
imported post

muaymendez1 wrote:
I am pretty sure they mount as part od the vacuum covers. I had a set that you had to remove to 2 ineer screws, mount the covers and reinstall the screws now holding the vacuum covers and the new chrome covers

wouldn't they attache to the bolts that fit item 12, or is it item 12 that you are attaching.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.