Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Ok had our lady at the shop yesterday having a rear tire swapped out. Saw another wing there that was getting a trike conversion done. What got my attention is some of the chrome parts he had on it. If anyone has an idea where to get some of these, I would be appreciative.

First one is the lower side of the front fairing. Note the chrome on the edged part of the fairing and on the collar where the forks go into the fairing. I cannot find those at all on the WWW.

Next one I had was on the front wheel. Caliper covers. I have seen lights similar to these, but cannot find these which are smaller.

This is the side view. The running boards I'll eventually find a set of, the pipes however, were some I hadn't seen yet.

And the rear. I was hoping since he was going trike he would be wanting to sell off the rear parts, but apparantly he is keeping them in case he sells the bike and wants to go back to a 2 wheel setup

Basically this is the setup Brandi and I would like to eventually get to. Trouble is FINDING the damn things. I have those side panels, but not in the best shape. So at this point I'm jealous as hell. So if anyone knows where to obtain some of this, I would be quite happy.

Shea n Brandi

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.