Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

As the owner of a 2001 18 and having previously owned a '92 15 and a '78 1000, and living in a fairly damp country as no doubt many others do, I would suggest that Honda brings in powder-coated wheels, good-quality stainless steel exhaust systems and ensures that any other OE bright bits are truly durable. It seems to me that Honda, at least indirectly, is responsible for a lot of the after-market expense we experience.

Nearly forgot to add that, at around £18000 in the UK (equal to about E26000 or $30000), I don't expect to have to pay more for the privilege. There are several instances of car manufacturers upgrading the level of equipment for the same price or sometimes less in order to maintain or improve their market position.

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,158 Posts
imported post

The yanks have the power at their hand to tell motherHonda what is required before a new model is launched.:whip: 90% of all :18red:are sold in the states, just think what would happen if the plug was pulled on these sales. :jumper:

So come on you guys across the way :thumpingmad:who always claim to have thegreatest power in the world, :bowing:get your act together and tell mother Honda what you want :3sum:eek:r close them down.

I feel much better with that of my chest. :dance:

:walker::18red::walker:

·
Premium Member
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

weewillywing wrote:
Yes the wheels on the 06 aren't coated either. Which proves that Honda don't always listen. :action:

Would I be right in thinking your second sentence had the words in the wrong order: Viz: it should have read 'Which proves that Honda always don't listen'?:cheeky1::18blue:

·
Premium Member
701 Posts
imported post

I lived in Detroit Michigan for a number of years. While there I bought a new VW Golf GTI. Before moving away from Michigan after 9 years and 192,000 milesof driving in the salty slush and ice in the winter time, my VW Golf didn't have a spot of rust on it anywhere.

The people that had newer American made cars had very obvious rust on their cars in a lot of places.

·
Premium Member
1 Posts
imported post

Trust me I've told them and so has alot of yanks in the US. But as you've stated they continue to not listen. Maybe in the futher....nay I don't think so.

·
Monkey with a Football
19,237 Posts
imported post

Welcome Georgetown... (from December)

Nice to see you out in the light.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.