Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Just saved my life yesterday. I discovered why they call it "Safety Chrome". With the bright sunlight here it"s like having spotties all over the bike. Car approaching junction got dazzled and slapped his brakes on just in time. Mind you, it might have been the modulating headlight too !!!!:):cool: Ever had that strange feeling that a message is going to be moved ???????:( My apologies Mr Modulator).....just had a thought....does modulator mean going dim then bright :stumped::cooldevil: Ummmmmm...just saw it"s Moderated...ah well.....:)

·
Premium Member
5,502 Posts
imported post

A Happy Post!! Not another sad, well I had a crash post.

Yep they will move it, moderate you modulator! Glad you saw the situation setting up and avoided it.

That is actually what saved you is you yourself. But I agree Chrome is a pretty good safety item to have too. :cheeky1::cheeky1: Kit

·
Premium Member
8,524 Posts
imported post

Did someone say Chrome - oh ya, I got lots of that, I need a dark visor to ride it even so I don't get blinded:cheeky1:never saw it as a safety feature, hmmmm.:)Another excuse.

Glad you avoided your situation, but that was all you.:clapper:

·
Premium Member
10,276 Posts
imported post

There, happy? :cheeky1:

·
Probationary
4,535 Posts
imported post

I have a Black/Chrome 97 SE myself. Now, I also havean excuse to put more chrome on it. :)

·
Premium Member
2,838 Posts
imported post

I Thank God for for your watching out for everyone. We have to ride our Wings like it may be the LAST Time we may ride it.

Sincerely,

Nightrider

·
Premium Member
6,947 Posts
imported post

Heh...the ONLY piece of chrome I regret putting on my bike is the lock guard on the faux tank cover.

About 2pm on a sunny afternoon, that flippin' thing shoots a ray of pure sunshine up under my sunglasses that simply cannot be stopped without putting a hand over the chrome or going a different direction.

·
Premium Member
79 Posts
imported post

140 it is then ( but with care!!!!)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.