Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

CJ and Red visits Rhino Country

617 views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  lostinflorida 
#1 ·
imported post

Finally figured out where I put the camera so that I could post these pictures! :shock:

CJ and Red came through Kansas to visit and have lunch on their way back home! If you haven't met Cousin Jack and Red, you are really missing something. They are awesome people!! :)

Patch, Bill's Girl, Flygirl, and myself had an opportunity to meet the man behind the stories and the woman who keeps him straight! ;)

Mel and Sandy, if you are ever back through the area, you are always welcome at "The Chateau Ladigo"! :cooldevil:

This first picture is of CJ, Flygirl, and Flyone when they first arrived.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
imported post

Here is CJ and Red watching Rhinos feed their faces!!!

Left to right: Bill's Girl, CJ, Red, Patch (across the table), Flygirl, and Flyone

Attachments

#3 ·
imported post

Good Photos and fine company . It seems if Red and Jack just keep on travelling about the country they will have at least a meal a dayanyplace they stop. Now if they can just find a way to keep the tanks fueled up as well :cheeky1: . Ya'll have a spectacular trip .

#4 ·
imported post

Been wondering where they were. Glad they found some more good folks along their travels.

I'm still disappointed that I didn't get to meet up with folks when I passed through Topeka Ks. You guys get some scary storms for sure.

Any idea what direction they were heading??? I have to wonder if they will end up at their special place.

#5 ·
imported post

Flyone, I must visit Kansas for some of that Western hospitality! Good to see you and your very beautiful daughter again. Ride safe my friend!

Bernie

#6 ·
imported post

Flyone..... thank you friend for a great meal and a great time..... we are deep in Wyoming now, and the western mountains are in our windscreens! Our joy knows no bounds! Say hello to your lovely daughter for us, and your Dad, and the rest of the Rhinos..... oh, tell Bernie the "Southernizing had done worn off.... I'm a-fixing to figure a way to put it in a poke so's it'll last a little longer... y'all tried, though!"

#7 ·
imported post

We all kid about "Southern Hospitality", but I would rather think of it as "American Hospitality". No matter where you travel in these United States you have wonderful people there to welcome and embrace you to their family, their home and their hearts! Yes, Americans are a very hospitable bunch.

Bernie

#8 ·
imported post

Hey what gives????

When you partied with all us at Calhoun,,,,,

you wore a thong... :(

Now when you get with respectable people,,, you don't... :cheeky1:

I guess that puts us in our place..

I'm glad you got to meet them and that fun was had by all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.