Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Forum Diplomat
7,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Hey, friends, neighbors, forumites, and other motorcycle ne'er do wells!

CJ and Red leave Thursday or Friday on a 2000 mile coffee run! We are transiting the following states: Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Wyoming, Nebraska, Missouri, and Tennesse....... our route will approximate the Oregon Trail. Our plans are vague after that, but we wanna do some of the Blueridge Parkway, the Cherohala Skyway, and maybe the Dragon (done it already in 1997....on an 1100 with mismatched tires (!).... in the rain!). Our homeward route will not be chosen until we're probably on it! Compulsive, we........

This is your last chance to get on our list for a possible coffee and pie contact! Don't worry! We ain't the kind to move in and carve our names in your furniture!I ain't gonna make gooeyes at your daughter andRed ain't gonna run off with your husband! It's just that we may be passing close, and would like to meet those who would like to be met! If you are one of those, and would like to be met, please pm me with your contact information.....

Have a great day!

CJ and the Redhead (on our old 1500.......)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,003 Posts
imported post

if you go on hwy 50 around virginia city, Reno or lake tahoe in nevada stop on by. JB

·
Premium Member
3,857 Posts
imported post

If you end up in SoCal, or decide on Baja Mexico, in some future run, let us know.

·
Premium Member
370 Posts
imported post

Cousin Jack wrote:
CJ and Red leave Thursday or Friday on a 2000 mile coffee run!
Have you added extra cup holders yet?

·
Premium Member
1,025 Posts
imported post

If north central texas (or south central oklahoma) is anywhere on your return trip I would be interested in meeting you two.
David and Susie

·
Premium Member
1,025 Posts
imported post

If your run brings you near Central California let me know. You should have my number in a PM from our last exchange - if not PM me and I'll send it again.

Most importantly, as if I have to say it, have a blast!!!! :action:

·
Arkansas Ridgerunner
665 Posts
imported post

We have some great roads in Arkansas ... if your in the area, would be happy to show you.

Bob

·
Just me.
2,746 Posts
imported post

PM sent. invite extended, answer recieved. Hope you can make it. And above all,,,,Ride Safe....

·
Premium Member
12,853 Posts
imported post

As I am in Fl I dont expect to see you folks till Montrose . In the meantime have a great adventure :action:. God bless and keep ya'll safe .

·
Premium Member
3,795 Posts
imported post

I'll second the Arkansas comments. If you get close to Central Arkansas get in touch. I'll PM my cell number.

·
Premium Member
1,082 Posts
imported post

If you go through Chicago give me a call

·
Premium Member
1,082 Posts
imported post

And have a much safer trip this time

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
imported post

PM sent CJ, oh yeah when is your time frame for the smokie mountain area?

·
Premium Member
683 Posts
imported post

Mel and Sandy,

PM sent

Jeff

·
Just one of the guys
4,830 Posts
imported post

You trip plan does not sound like Westerny NY is on the list...at least not yet. If you get this way I would buy you a cup if you would allow me the chance.

·
Forum Diplomat
7,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
imported post

Wowser..... you guys are great.....!

Thanks to each and every one of you who sent us contact info..... we are saving the information and drawing large circles near where each of you live on our old fashoned Rand McNally Atlas (GPS? We doan' need no stinkin' GPS!)..... if we get close to your circle, we will call........ and don't be afraid to say no if the time for some reason ain't right! Red and I have thick social skins!

Thanks again, everyone!

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

There's plenty of us in Western South Carolina and Western North Carolina that have no problem doing a 200 mile run to meet you guys, even if our circle is too small!!

:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

How about posting a list of the names you have contact info for? That way one of us in that area can call the others for you and set up a meet common to all of us.

Also don't forget Diggers Gold list and Rudy's since a lot of us and our contact info is on both list.

·
Administrator
Piaggio MP3, was 02 GL1800
61,501 Posts
imported post

Hey CJ,

Sent you my contact info. As a by the way, I have an extra bedroom that is air conditioned and neat as a pin.

Mardonna says if you get by close to here, you will be scalded with hot water if you don't stay over night.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.