Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/mcy/3977688017.html

This is near me if anyone is interested I could check it out. If noone here wants it I'm considering picking it up to resell. I'm thinking it should be worth more than $500. Does this look like a production model or home-built? Anyone know what this would be worth?

Steve

·
Premium Member
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
1,607 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The ebay item is NOT a new one. New ones would be about 4X that much. If that trailer is in good shape it should be worth at least twice the $500 they're asking. But, remember, as with all real estate, it's location, location, location.

Nice catch. I was looking at another, got confused and posted the wrong link. I picked it up and have it back at home. My wife wants to give it a try before selling. I'll post some pics and a report on it soon.

·
Premium Member
2,614 Posts
Sadly the posting has been removed already, looks like someone already snatched it up.

·
Premium Member
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yep, picked it up and set it up on the back patio and left it up to check for leaks. We've had a couple pretty good soakers and so far it's stayed dry. I have a overnight camping trip next Friday so I'll give it a good test at that point.

Biggest problem I see so far is the table design doesn't allow full width for the bed surface but I'll take some pics of before and after when I modify it. I also have some cosmetic and functional improvements planned. Still haven't checked if the lights work with the Wing but will be changing them to L.E.D. soon.

BTW, not sure if I mentioned it but the wheels and tires are brand spankin new. Also, the previous owner replaced the 2" thick useless cushions with 4" thick cushions from a new camper. Add my air mattress on top and I may not want to come back home.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.