Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Finally made a run up to my brother's house today and borrowed a Honda 5-pin headset from him to check my intercom system on my Clarion 1 system. It works like a champ!!! Stereo sound coming out of both speakers, can hear myself talking through the mic, volume gain control for mic works. The higher the setting for the mic volume gain control, the easier it cuts out the radio volume when you speak into the mic.
:cool::cool::cool::cool::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::cooldj::cooldj::cooldj::jumper::jumper:

Now all I need is the cables to the rider and passenger positions and 2 headsets to install into our helmets. Know where to get the cables, now if some one had a pair of headsets they don't use anymore I could obtain I'd be one happy camper!

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
imported post

Bump. Old headsets anyone???

·
Probationary
4,535 Posts
imported post

Michael, If you have full face helmet(s), you can get the headsets [with lowers] for $65/set at: http://www.cyclemaxohio.com/inc/sdetail/225they sell the open face for $77. [with lowers].

I got 2 setsof J&M from www.wingstuff.com for $60. each a couple years ago [open face] &they are still perfect.

Prior to that, I looked at a couple used sets, but they were a bit rough, no warranty, & not much savings.

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

Yea, Popeye, I know where to find all the new ones. I've even found the J&M's as cheap as 59 bucks. I just don't have the funds for "new" at this moment and probably won't till after the 1st of the year. Too much to do and not enough in the bank to do all of it.

·
Premium Member
1,902 Posts
imported post

I would be interested in a detailed list of items, connections and where to buy the stuff to make it work. Don't you need a switch to talk/listen?

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

sandcastcb750 wrote:
I would be interested in a detailed list of items, connections and where to buy the stuff to make it work. Don't you need a switch to talk/listen?
Not for the intercom, just for the cb.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.