Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I am a Norwegian GoldWing rider, and I has collected picks of classic unfaired Goldwings from friends and internet.

GoldWing gallery
http://www.nakedgoldwings.com

Has a unfaired "naked" GoldWing? send me photo of your
Gold Wing
email: blog2004[at]fossan.com

·
Premium Member
296 Posts
imported post

I enjoyed those pictures, how do the people in Norway keep theose GL1000s in mint condition with all the snow?

What sort of bike is this one that I found on your site, is it a customized Valkyrie?

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Skooter wrote:
I enjoyed those pictures, how do the people in Norway keep theose GL1000s in mint condition with all the snow?
A garage is a good thing. :eek:)

http://www.fossan.com/gallery/garage

What sort of bike is this one that I found on your site, is it a customized Valkyrie?
Yes, it is. :)

ps I don't allow hotlink from my site, but
you can download photos, or you can link to
my site,please. ;-)

--
Naked GoldWings

·
Premium Member
720 Posts
imported post

Naked Goldwings wrote:
ps I don't allow hotlink from my site, but
you can download photos, or you can link to
my site,please. ;-)
The pictures are too big to upload here (wider than 600 pixels) and you already have your link prominently displayed, also I didn't see a notice telling anyone not to link to the pictures. If you want to share the pictures then you should expect this, if you don't want to share them then perhaps you would be better of not telling us about them at all. :p
BTW you can insert a script to stop hotlinking if it bothers you.

·
The Irish Crew
3,932 Posts
imported post

Thats a wicked looking Valkyrie! Probably the hottest looking one I've ever seen. It looks like a real beast. Thanks for letting us know about them, as Skooter said there are some really minter old Wings in Norway.

·
Premium Member
3,776 Posts
imported post

BEAUTIFUL... :action: CAN'T POST ENOUGH ENVY FROM THIS SIDE OF THE POND. THANKS FOR SHARING THE PHOTO...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.