Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Just got through cleaning and waxing both bikes.This doesn't mean its time to put them up.Will ride off and on till Daytona bikeweek.:)

·
Premium Member
913 Posts
imported post

I don wanna hear it....:p

·
Premium Member
5,713 Posts
imported post

:)rode mine for work yesterday...and should have rode it today:cooldevil:

·
Premium Member
156 Posts
imported post

50 degrees in my part of the country yesterday so I got to go for a little ride. I say take it whenever you can.

·
Premium Member
61,421 Posts
imported post

Would have road today but the fog here is like pea soup.. Tonight visibility is measured in feet.
I'm about 1/2 mile from the San Joaquin river that brings in ocean going ships from around the world to our inland port.. I'm listening to one of the ships that's stalled on the water way about 5 miles from our port and he's blowing his fog horn about every minute.. Should be fun sleeping tonight.......

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
imported post

I don't get to ride during the week but I manage a couple hundred miles or so on weekends.

Bernie

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
imported post

With wind gusts up to 60 miles an hour and snow today I don't think I will be doing much riding.

·
Premium Member
898 Posts
imported post

If I had got mine out yesterday or any day lately, it would be the last time I could ride until my dang yard dries out!

I pull straight out my driveway, which is gravel, and return by circling around my yard to pull back in and point the same way! Not an easy or comforting feat when it's rained so much here! That 800 plus pound Wing will sink right into the soft terrain!

·
Premium Member
6,947 Posts
imported post

Had a PGR mission to attend this morning at 8:45, 45 miles away.

Layered up, walked out, 17 or so degrees outside.

Key in the switch, choke out, hit the button, rolled over once, fired once, rolled over again...and wouldn't have any more of it!

Looks like I finally need to yank the starter and properly rebuild the critter this time. :(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.