Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

;)hi all:waving: ,i need the brass round thing that the clutch mechanism fits into from the lever? how can i describe it,hum,its round with a hole that only go's half way through,from the reservoir's there is a metal pin to which it connects to the brass round thingy:doh:...i know 1 of you will have an answer:blushing:;)bri,uk.

·
Premium Member
418 Posts
imported post

I guess you're talking about the little pushrod. Mine fell out on a busy street last year on Labour Day. My pivot bolt on the shift lever came loose; my lever fell down; and the pushrod assembly was lost. I had to order the pushrod; pivot bolt; and a small pin that you insert in front of the push rod. I believe the whole process cost me about $20.00.

I had to bleed the clutch line afterward to make sure that it worked alright. Make sure you check that pivot bolt on the lever. They work loose; and then the lever drops off with the results I have described.

Anyway, a picture is worth a thousand words...this is how my Labour Day ended (I had a nice ride planned for that day)....

Attachments

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Bri, try this number, they are breaking a 1200. CR1 Honda shop: 01234772477.

Might ask them about your bars at the same time.

Would it be worth you spending a day checking things for tightness, everything keeps fallingg from your bike mate!:goofygrin:

Pete

·
Premium Member
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

hi all,;)first of all to you pete,i check my nuts & bits regular on the wing(you where talking about the bike???):grinner::goofygrin:alsodean thanks for your reply ,i did giggle a bit when the photo downloaded:Dsorry!! i am ... this happens to us all eventually unless you have the luck of the irish(as people say),many thanks again all! bri,uk.:waving:

·
Premium Member
418 Posts
imported post

1200 bikes:

The amazing thing was that the flatbed lorrie showed up less than an hour after I called (on a holiday).

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

1200bikes wrote:
hi all,;)first of all to you pete,i check my nuts & bits regular on the wing(you where talking about the bike???):grinner::goofygrin:alsodean thanks for your reply ,i did giggle a bit when the photo downloaded:Dsorry!! i am ... this happens to us all eventually unless you have the luck of the irish(as people say),many thanks again all! bri,uk.:waving:
Hey, Bri, happy birthday for Friday. I am getting in early, cuz the senile dementure is setting in fast, and I'll only forget on the day:goofygrin::goofygrin::birthday:

Pete

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.