Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pretty sure I have a leak in the Clutch slave. Loosing fluid from master cylinder and small puddle under bike. Clutch still works fine as long as I keep it full. I have looked but can not find anything in regard to where it is and how to remove it. Is the a video somewhere of where it is and how to remove it? Thanks for the help

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow thanks, That looks almost too easy. Do you recommend a rebuild or replacement. I see a new OEM for 123.00 online.

·
Premium Member
141 Posts
Pretty sure I have a leak in the Clutch slave. Loosing fluid from master cylinder and small puddle under bike. Clutch still works fine as long as I keep it full. I have looked but can not find anything in regard to where it is and how to remove it. Is the a video somewhere of where it is and how to remove it? Thanks for the help
Are you sure it is not the hose to the slave cylinder leaking?

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
There’s two seals one in the motor and one in slave,the motor one keeps brake fluid from entering the motor IF the weep hole In the slave is blocked,the motor one Is difficult,remove the alternator to access the slave,I just did mine last year.
if you want just replace it that’s fine BUT you still have to remove and seals are a lot less expensive.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts