Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

HI,
Could someone point me to a source for the clymer manual? I assume they have one for the 1800?
Thanks - in the first of many questions, and I did perform a site search before asking and couldn't find a link.

Also, is the clymer manual sufficient or do I absolutely have to have the Honda manual. Also, any sites with the Honda manual downloadable in adobe?
Chris

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Hey zvezdah1 :waving: If i were you i would buy the Honda Manual. :clapper:

:leprechaun: :18red: :leprechaun:

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

zvezdah1 wrote:
HI,
Could someone point me to a source for the clymer manual? I assume they have one for the 1800?
Thanks - in the first of many questions, and I did perform a site search before asking and couldn't find a link.

Also, is the clymer manual sufficient or do I absolutely have to have the Honda manual. Also, any sites with the Honda manual downloadable in adobe?
Chris
Try this site, seems like a good price. I agree with REDWING, the Honda manual is the best. The Clymer is good and cheaper. I like to have all three, Haynes, Clymer and Honda. Each one is a little different and sometimes the variation is helpful. It might be overkill to get all three but I do my own work so it's worth it to me.

:waving:

http://www.themotorbookstore.com/goldwing.html

·
Premium Member
52 Posts
imported post

I have the Haynes and the Clymer and read both before undertaking anything complicated. I should own a Honda manual, but I am too cheap. Anyone know a reasonably priced source for a Honda service manual? (a 83 GL1100).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.