Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Forum Diplomat
7,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

It was cold but clear here today in the Kittitas Valley, so I snuck the ST out for a spirit-renewing, lung and heart-pumping, 85 mile run to the Columbia River and back.

I didn't take a camera, but that's an old picture below of the road I rode today. You know, I do a lot of things, skiing, bicycling, whatever, but for sheer joy, for sheer life enhancement, for sheer "do it for the helluva it," you can't beat the motorcycle! Nossir.....

Next to being with my wife, being on a bike is the closest I've ever come to heaven on earth.....

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
imported post

26 degrees here this morning. Heavy frost, clear skies, just a beautiful day to ride; and I have to work!

Dubs

·
Premium Member
339 Posts
imported post

What a sad life you have CJ! :lash:

Ahhh, one of these days it will be my time...

·
Premium Member
1,846 Posts
imported post

Dubswing wrote:
and I have to work!

Dubs
Hey Dubs, stop using thos 4 letter words or we will have to tell the moderators. :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
60,197 Posts
imported post

sigh, just a mini heat wave here at 52*

Hopped on the 1500 and rode into town to get some things.

Enjoyed the run on a bright sunny afternoon.

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
imported post

Nothing like having the opertunity for a ride late in the season. The air is clear and crisp.

I've been luky to get out the last couple weekends and Thanksgiving day. I really enjoyed that one,,,,,,,,,,,,, I had most the roads to myself :action:.

One of my all time favorite rides,,,,,,,,,,,,, The Hawks Nest,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

·
Premium Member
1,584 Posts
imported post

Got out for about 185 today. High of about 58, some wind, not bad. Rode one of my favorite roads, MO 90 East from Southwest City. The old 76 just purred along.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.