Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
12,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Time to set them automatic, electric chokes. :waving:

A midnight run to the 'free-coffee-for-the-biker'truckstop makes for a clear enough reason to ride in my book. :smiler:

The cold ain't bad. Winter is coming, and it's bringing snow with it. That's bad. Enjoy it while you can, which means set them chokes up properly so you can ride in the cold whenever you want.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
imported post

Plus pheasant season opened last weekend, so birds and deer are really on the move.

If I can shake this pneumonia I've been fighting for the last 3 weeks,

I'll get a ride or two in before I change fluids, pull battery, stabilize the gas

and put her to bed for a long SD winter nap.

Maybe Santa will bring her something nice to wake up to! LOL.

My best to you all.

·
Disfunctional Nimatode
3,381 Posts
imported post

The season sure went fast. I love a little snow for hunting, but when hunt season is over.......bring on the spring. Started riding march 15. Thought ......"alright, another new season of riding" and poof.... it's over. Dang.

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
imported post

I am soooooooo glad I can ride all year!

Dubs:action:

·
Banned
12,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

Yep, yep,...yep. I'm gonna Snow-Bird it one day. :smiler:

·
Premium Member
3,777 Posts
imported post

I don't know which one of the Spanish kids is responsible,(Nino or Nina), but the last couple of years the weather has been really screwy. We used to have cold/crisp days for mountain rides to watch the colors change all through October. Lately the rain starts in late Sept and doesn't stop til just befor the first snow-fall.

Maybe it's part of the aging process, but Fall don't seem to be as much fun as it used to ... :gunhead:

·
Just one of the guys
4,799 Posts
imported post

Shooter wrote:
I don't know which one of the Spanish kids is responsible,(Nino or Nina), but the last couple of years the weather has been really screwy. We used to have cold/crisp days for mountain rides to watch the colors change all through October. Lately the rain starts in late Sept and doesn't stop til just befor the first snow-fall.

Maybe it's part of the aging process, but Fall don't seem to be as much fun as it used to ... :gunhead:
Yep Terry, that is for sure. Plus this lousy cool damp weather has my arthritis driving me nuts. I would give just aboutanything for a week of clear dry weather.

·
Banned
1,234 Posts
imported post

DigbyODell wrote:
Sadly the cold weather approaches fast :sadguy:
:cheesygrin: 87 year round for me right now :cheesygrin::thumbsup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.