Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Forum Diplomat
7,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

CJ, on his sleek new ST1300, prepares to go off the line against yet another GL1500......!

Attachments

·
Forum Diplomat
7,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
imported post

On his way home from Colorado and Nassir 2, CJ unexpectedly runs into yet another......forum moderator!

Attachments

·
Forum Diplomat
7,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
imported post

On the last morning on the road, CJ sadly boils up yet another pot of his famous, "4-bag- Folgers-Singles- Morning- Poison!" Look out, Starbucks! I'm a'comin' at ya!

(Hey, Winger77.... if you're home yet....please notice that I no longer have a pot clamper..... like the one you bought so unfeelingly at the Auction! I thought you were gonna buy it, then give it back....guess not!)

Attachments

·
Forum Diplomat
7,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
imported post

Red, totally tired of CJ and CJ's coffee, calls her mother for the 38th time to try andconvinceher to come and get her.........

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,859 Posts
imported post

Cousin Jack wrote:
On his way home from Colorado and Nassir 2, CJ unexpectedly runs into yet another......forum moderator!
You meet the nicest.........................th-things?? .............on a Honda!!:action::action::action:

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
imported post

Cousin Jack wrote:
On the last morning on the road, CJ sadly boils up yet another pot of his famous, "4-bag- Folgers-Singles- Morning- Poison!" Look out, Starbucks! I'm a'comin' at ya!

(Hey, Winger77.... if you're home yet....please notice that I no longer have a pot clamper..... like the one you bought so unfeelingly at the Auction! I thought you were gonna buy it, then give it back....guess not!)
Me thinks me screwed up,,,, my bad :(Don't know what I was thinking.

Tell ya what CJ,,,,,,,,,,,,, I'll keep this sucker looking like it did the day I got it, and as long as you make it to the next NASSIR,,,,,,,,,,,, it will be back in your posession.

See ya next year ;)

And it was a real pleasure to shake your hands,,,,,,, (CJ & Red)

·
Forum Diplomat
7,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
imported post

Winger77 wrote:
Cousin Jack wrote:
Me thinks me screwed up,,,, my bad :(Don't know what I was thinking.

Tell ya what CJ,,,,,,,,,,,,, I'll keep this sucker looking like it did the day I got it, and as long as you make it to the next NASSIR,,,,,,,,,,,, it will be back in your posession.

See ya next year ;)

And it was a real pleasure to shake your hands,,,,,,, (CJ & Red)
Hey, Bud! That's a great idea! Next year, put it up for auction, and I'll buy it! Next year, I'll put it up and you buy it! We can have kind of a travelling pot clamp and support the forum at the same time! And, my friend, the pleasure of shaking your hand was all mine!

Ride safe, Bud!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.