imported post

Red -is not the fastest, it is a political orientation

Blue- is just a somber mood......unless Stevie Ray is involved

Titanium -is just some expensive metal stuff

Silver -is just for fancy plates and stuff

Magenta- well, that just sounds nasty

white- well, thats just kinda like.............................gay

gray-is OK I guess, but usually fairly slow

orange- well on a motorcycle thats just stupid. Nothing really looks good orange

green- only looks good on Forrest Service trucks, .............IF even that

Yellow-see "white"

Some of the dark cherry red colors are fair, if you get a good deal on one

Once you go BLACK..........you cant go back. :p

They are definitely the fastest, but show scratches the worst, stay clean all of 3 minutes....if that, & look the worst when they are dirty.

However, as soon as they come up with clear, I'm all in

:arguing:

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

THAT'S JUST ABSOLUTE BULLSH*T!!! EVERYONE KNOWS RED IS THE FASTEST COLOR, DON'T THINK YOU CAN PROMOTE SUCH IMMORAL HERESY HERE. JUST WAIT UNTIL REDWING HEARS THIS.

·
Premium Member
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Ah yes..............it is the truth that hurts.

It is with the deepest sorrow and sympathy that I make this revelation available to those that need, nay I say, MUST know, these truths.you know........in the interest of civility
:cooldevil:

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
imported post

green- only looks good on Forrest Service trucks, .............IF even that

Thems fightin words:p

·
Premium Member
2,576 Posts
imported post

lmao:clapper:

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
imported post

BlackGW wrote:
lmao:clapper:
me too, actually, but I gotta put up a bit of a fuss...:goofygrin:

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

For a police officer you sure have got a good sense of humour, but pleeeeease...... can you guys not butcher the English language.... it's COLOUR not COLOR!!!!:cheeky1:

Oh, and now of course Silver is the bestest colour.... it used to be black, but since my change of bike, I have realised my mistake. :cooldevil::cooldevil:

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
imported post

Silverfox wrote:
For a police officer you sure have got a good sense of humour, but pleeeeease...... can you guys not butcher the English language.... it's COLOUR not COLOR!!!!:cheeky1:

Oh, and now of course Silver is the bestest colour.... it used to be black, but since my change of bike, I have realised my mistake. :cooldevil::cooldevil:
Foxy, yer funny! you just admonished him to not butcher the language, then you say "BESTEST"?:cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

UBarW wrote:
Silverfox wrote:
Foxy, yer funny! you just admonished him to not butcher the language, then you say "BESTEST"?:cheeky1:
Never let it be said that I should be taken to seriously or literally. :jumper:

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

When I was but a young lad, back in the earlier years of a previous centurt one saw the rather archaic spelling in papers and books. Favour, flavour, colour and even things like catalogue were pretty common. Doughnut used to be the preferred spelling but today donut is far more often used. It didn't take us so long to learn to drive on the proper side of the road but learning to shake off the onus of colonialism in spelling took two hundred years. The American version of the Queen's English is closer to a California drag Queen's nowadays.

·
Premium Member
10,253 Posts
imported post

Huh?????:shock:. I was going to say that we in our break with the Crown had we strived to establish our own language, but words fail me, or is thatit behoves me not to exhibit an improper pronunciation and or a spelling in my meager posts?????.

Any colour/ color is the fastest, depends on if you have the nerve to twist the throttle wide open and hold it there. ( also see zoom-splats )....

Claude

·
Premium Member
9,409 Posts
imported post

Silverfox wrote:
Any fox that wears lipstick, could never be taken serious :baffled::cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

DigbyODell wrote:
Silverfox wrote:
Any fox that wears lipstick, could never be taken serious :baffled::cheeky1::cheeky1:
That's a fact Diggers!!!

as for Exavid's spelling lesson there, I know no other wayway to spell those words except the way he wrote them down, but I guess you guys have temoved some of the allegedly un necessary vowels. :baffled::goofygrin:

·
Premium Member
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
imported post

exavid wrote:
When I was but a young lad, back in the earlier years of a previous centurt one saw the rather archaic spelling in papers and books. Favour, flavour, colour and even things like catalogue were pretty common. Doughnut used to be the preferred spelling but today donut is far more often used. It didn't take us so long to learn to drive on the proper side of the road but learning to shake off the onus of colonialism in spelling took two hundred years. The American version of the Queen's English is closer to a California drag Queen's nowadays.

He said "lad"

I am offended

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Damn right I ain't no lassie.

·
Premium Member
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
imported post

Warlock wrote:
Everyone of you colors (colours) need to just MAUVE out of the way!!

Dang, I hope you dont ride a Mauve bike. That would be like...........................gay

·
Banned
6,964 Posts
imported post

SEE? wrote:
Warlock wrote:

Dang, I hope you dont ride a Mauve bike. That would be like...........................gay

And what's wrong with Gay......You have a problem with that.........:baffled:.......Sweetheart.......:sozzled:

·
Premium Member
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
imported post

Papajoe wrote:
SEE? wrote:
Warlock wrote:

And what's wrong with Gay......You have a problem with that.........:baffled:.......Sweetheart.......:sozzled:
Nope. To each his own. Whatever floats your boat.

But certain colors, on certain machines, can be like.............................gay:cooldevil:

·
Just one of the guys
4,794 Posts
imported post

SEE? wrote:
Papajoe wrote:
SEE? wrote:
Warlock wrote:

Nope. To each his own. Whatever floats your boat.

But certain colors, on certain machines, can be like.............................gay:cooldevil:
Looking at your avatar and you talking about gay. Well, some things defy explanation

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.