Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hello, i`m from Argentina. Sorry formi english. I need a colour Wiring diagram for the Goldwing 1977 GL 1000. I´m build this bike for 4 years and finish it with this diagram. Thank´s for all.

Gustavo from Argentina.

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

thanks, thanks, thanks. I dont know how to pay this. Thanks my friend.

·
Administrator
25,371 Posts
imported post

Thanks Whiskerfish, I have a terrible time following the black and white itty bitty schematic in the manual. I copied the color diagram to my computer so I can pull it up if needed.
David

·
Premium Member
4,948 Posts
imported post

Glad Whisker could help you out. There is a outfit in Scotland that sells laminated color diagrams on e-bay. www.kojaycat.com is their website. They're about $15-$17 U.S. I have one but haven't tried using it yet so I can't vouch for the accuracy but it looks good from what I've compared to the OEM's book.

Good luck on your wiring job.

Hobie

·
Premium Member
2,848 Posts
imported post

I also have one of kojaycat's and it is pretty good. So far I have only found one minor mistake. I have definetly used it enough to pay for it.

·
Premium Member
2,848 Posts
imported post

AZgl1500 wrote:
This needs to be on the FAQ forum. :waving:
Done. I loaded links for the first 8 years and Steve moved it to the reference forum.

·
Premium Member
4,948 Posts
imported post

Another nice thing about having those colored diagrams on the computer is you can magnify in to take a closer look. It does get a bit pixelated but it still helps out these old eyes.:)

Hobie

·
Premium Member
2,848 Posts
imported post

I had to change the Album program on nakedgolswings.com and the old directory system changed as a result so the link in my first post of this thread no longer works. Here is the new link http://www.nakedgoldwings.com/gallery/v/wingmans/Sidecar-Bob/ Once there click on the image twice to get full sized.

·
Premium Member
306 Posts
imported post

Whisker,
MANY MANY thanks for the post on here with the color schematics! Now that I can see this schematic, I may actually start trying to round up the wiring needed to rebuild the harness on my 75. Have located other sites where I can get all the necessary connectors....so now all I need is the time, the wire, (and of course the MONEY) to start this project. Then I can build a custom new harness for my 75, and hopefully resolve the wiring/starting issues it has!
I have copied both the diagram for the 75, and the one for my 81 as well.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.