Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

What does the column heading (moved) mean? I've been away for awhile and have not seen this action before

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,840 Posts
imported post

If you're talking about the subject of a thread with (moved), it means it was posted in the wrong forum and it was moved by mods to the correct forum, with a link to it still in the original forum that it was posted in.:)

John

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Thats what I meant, thank you

·
Premium Member
10,276 Posts
imported post

I moved your thread about your towing capacity question, mountainman. The tech forum is typically used for repair or maintenance issues. Your question was better suited in the General Motorcycle Discussion forum. Lots of times when a thread is in a forum that is not suited for the question asked, moving it attracts more exposure and attention. Some members avoid the tech forum because they feel they have nothing to offer, that they are still learning about their wings. Once they get some exposure and experience, they become regular respondents.

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

Thanks Mike, it's people like you that make this work and it's people like me that make people like you work. Again thanks from the Mountainman

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.