Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Okay, okay, REDWING let's have it! I can't stand the suspense! What pearls will you cast before us in celebration of the 1000th Post? Please... Please... go ahead and do it!

:clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::18red::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

·
Premium Member
286 Posts
imported post

Yes, Redwing is hanging on 999 at the moment. He's robably considering a memorable post for his 1000th, full of words of wisdom instead of the usual trivia. Come on Red, give it your best shot so we will all remember. For sure your TOP POSTER tag is safe forever! :clapper::clapper::clapper:

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

Wingnut bought him a new pair of glasses for the celebration and now REDWING can see much better and can now drive to the shops without SHEP leading the way ,,But he has now discoveredthe neighbours bike he has been riding was only a HONDA 50cc with a with a tall windscreen and not an 1800,,:grinner::grinner::grinner::grinner::grinner::grinner:

So he is not talking to Wingnut for giving him the new glasses and he will be like a walking demon (whats new) for the next few days ,,,So we better be extra nice to him for the celebrations ,,,

I wonder if he is related to St Patrick ? He drove the snakes out of Ireland and REDWING drove everybody of the Island ,,must look into that..:D:D:D.cheers Ciaran

·
Premium Member
3,777 Posts
imported post

Wishing you all a "HAPPY St. PATRICK's DAY", well in advance. Just trying to lure my friend REDWING into his 1,000th post. Come on you old curmudgen, I haven't broken 100 yet. :leprechaun: :leprechaun::leprechaun: :leprechaun: :18red:.....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.