·
Registered
10,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
631 Posts
imported post

Looks complete, except for the digital volt/temp gauge...too bad I don't need another setup like this. But I guess I could always buy it and save it for when I do... :)

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

Got my handlebar controllers for the cb and radio in the mail today, now just waiting on the cb turner to arrive from Canada then my new system will be complete.

Anybody got a spare cb turner mount they don't need? That's the only thing missing now that I need.

·
Premium Member
1,365 Posts
imported post

Hey, Bagmaster, I just checked on the Ebay listing for the amp/tuner/controls that the guy had cut the cables. He had 0 bids.
Does that surprise you?:cooldevil:

He did have a lot ofitems listed in his Ebay Store, now nothing.:baffled:

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

Wichita Scorpion wrote:
Hey, Bagmaster, I just checked on the Ebay listing for the amp/tuner/controls that the guy had cut the cables. He had 0 bids.
Does that surprise you?:cooldevil:

He did have a lot ofitems listed in his Ebay Store, now nothing.:baffled:
Doesn't surprise me in the least. I warned him that he had basically turned those parts into junk when he cut all the connectors and plugs off them.

·
Premium Member
1,365 Posts
imported post

The Ebay Store (link for the complete Radio/CB system the Bagmaster listed in his first post) has 83 items listed, GL 1000, GL 1100, and some GL 1800. Some items I have seen Forum Members wanting in the past.

eBay Store - tin.man14 new used motorcycle parts

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

Well, somebody got a good deal on this one. It sold for 200 bucks with only 1 bid. I hope it was a forum member!!

Of course it could've been bought by a re-seller that will now break the system up and re-list all the parts on Ebay to get more money out of it.

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
imported post

sandcastcb750 wrote:
$200 is high enough
There's a complete system minus the cb on there now and they want 350 on a buy it now price.

I still need the cb readout gauge and the cb control for the control panel to complete my system.

·
Premium Member
1,902 Posts
imported post

Wanting $350, and getting $350 may not be the same.

I got two complete sets radio, intercom, cb and tape for less.

PM me, if I can find another CB LED gage, I will let you know. Might have a spare.

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
imported post

sandcastcb750 wrote:
Wanting $350, and getting $350 may not be the same.

I got two complete sets radio, intercom, cb and tape for less.

PM me, if I can find another CB LED gage, I will let you know. Might have a spare.
Yea, I hear ya!! I have 2 gauge pods that I haven't checked yet but it appears both have just the volt and radio readouts.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.