Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

I have the complete Vetter set up for an 80-83 wing. It is wine in color and includes Fairing, Trunk, and Side Cases with keys. I will post pics tomorrow, just got the fairing off tonight. Asking 400.00 plus shipping OBO. I'm giving Nakedgoldwings.com and Steve's first dibs before throwing it on ebay.

Jeff

·
Administrator
Piaggio MP3, was 02 GL1800
61,499 Posts
imported post

someone just mentioned they wanted this very item. can't remember who.

·
Premium Member
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
imported post

As promised, pics. AZgl1500 if you find a buyer, I'll take care of you with a finders fee.

This set up is in very good condition for it's age. I have all the brackets that go with it as well. All the lights and electronics were working when I pulled it. The radio itself is the only thing that doesn't work, it doesn't show it's display but it does turn on and light up.

Jeff

·
Premium Member
10,253 Posts
imported post

Very nice looking setup.....Like John I know I saw someone looking but who escapes me right now...And BTW your price is reasonable.....This Vetter fairings and bags are getting harder to find in as good a shape as yours....OH I bought a two shaft radio from Wally World for $20.00 bucks...I'll look today and see if they still have any in stock.....Or if they can be gotten.....

Claude.....

·
Premium Member
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
imported post

I can't believe no takers? A shameless bump.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.