Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

This bike was sold today, thanks Hello everyone, I am getting my 09 Wing next week and I have to make room in the garage for it, selling my 2004 Kawasaki Concours, only 11,200 miles, always garaged and adult ridden, exc cond. color is mystic pearl which is basically black with little blue metalflake in it. It has a Rifle plus 4inch smoke windshield, new last fall an Avon rear tire and EBC brake pads, new the late summer before new Avon Storm front tire and new EBC brake pads. Gen-mar bar risers and footpeg lowering kit. KB fork brace, I am asking $4700 OBO

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
imported post

Congraqts on the new bike. I also have a 04 Concours. $4700 is a great deal. If anyone here wants a smaller bike to use when the Goldwing needs a day off this is a great bike!

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
imported post

I had a Connie once. Great bike but my knee did not like the position I had to keep it in. Even with that, I occasionally get the urge to get one again. Good bunch of folks to connect with via COG.

Good luck.

·
Premium Member
2,801 Posts
imported post

good deal, just wish I had about 4600 more in my pocket...

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
imported post

da_bull wrote:
good deal, just wish I had about 4600 more in my pocket...
Check the other pocket.

Just trying to help.:)

·
Premium Member
2,801 Posts
imported post

I did find $3.87 more, and with the 47 bucks my wife has, that brings me to 150.87. I'll PM him with that offer :action:

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
imported post

da_bull wrote:
I did find $3.87 more, and with the 47 bucks my wife has, that brings me to 150.87. I'll PM him with that offer :action:
I know what you mean. I saw a new Concours. Red one. Think WOW I would like to have that. Well if I sold all my bikes I would still have to borrow money. And after a week it would not be new anymore. So I am happy with what I have. It is just sometimes when I look at a new bike. I start dreaming. I know I am blessed with what I have.

·
Premium Member
2,801 Posts
imported post

I've done that plenty of times myself (looking and dreaming of newer bikes). I bought my 650 and 1100 brand new (got to watch the mechanics put them together). I wont go through that loss again. I probably wont buy a new bike again. Not REALLY sure I'll buy another touring bike ever again. I really like my 1500 and the 1800 (sorry 1.8 liter guys) really doesnt do a whole bunch for me except fuel injection. Plenty of HP, storage, comfort, what more can you ask for? I am truly blessed too.

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

Sold today,, thanks

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
imported post

bigdaddypaul wrote:
Sold today,, thanks
Congratulations!!!:clapper::clapper: I hope you enjoy the wing as much as the Connie. I am sure you will. Post a picture when you get it home.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.