Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Graphics Guru
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

[align=center]i dont know if we have thsi thread already,, if not i thought it would be a good idea for anyone wanting to share phone numbers.
the number of the cellphone we bought today is 8182123605
[/align]

·
Premium Member
3,435 Posts
imported post

Are you allready over here???!!!! Cool Beans!! If I can make it I'll PM you my Cell#..

·
mr irrelevant
2,205 Posts
imported post

Very nice Dylan...ours is 515-twofournine-9881...

·
Premium Member
3,770 Posts
imported post

Good idea Dylan. Mine is five01-7fournine-three1five5. Feel free to call if you need some road info.

·
Old School Guru
7,887 Posts
imported post

Five0oneseven0eighteightfive0five up until I get into ES area, then itshould be five0onefourone0fiveeightseven0, since my regular phone doesn't work in ES, but my travel phone does, ifI remember to buy some minutes for it this week. Me and Andy (Lopeha) should be in the AO sometime Sunday.:smiler: Got new travel phone, andcorrected number above and now have minutes. Woo hoo, lets roll!:cool:

Gene:action:

·
Graphics Guru
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

roscoepc wrote:
Are you allready over here???!!!! Cool Beans!! If I can make it I'll PM you my Cell#..
Yeah we are in Knoxville Tennessee now,, we met up with my cousin who lives in Lexington Kentucky and we haven't seen for 10 years.

·
Super Moderator
6,132 Posts
imported post

Roscopc, I'll be going right by your house around 5 am Sunday Morning if you want to ride out together! If you can get Sun., Mon., Tues off you can ride out with me on Sunday, stay Monday and head back home on Tuesday. I will have the room already so that won't cost you anything............

You must be thinking about it....... I can smell something burning from here........

·
Premium Member
3,435 Posts
imported post

jobe05 wrote:
Roscopc, I'll be going right by your house around 5 am Sunday Morning if you want to ride out together! If you can get Sun., Mon., Tues off you can ride out with me on Sunday, stay Monday and head back home on Tuesday. I will have the room already so that won't cost you anything............

You must be thinking about it....... I can smell something burning from here........
:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:You met me for less than 4 hours and you think you know me that well allready???:cool:

Good guess as I just made my reservations for Tuesday through Thursday!! I have to work on Monday so I'll be leaving for the event about midnight Monday night!! Thanks for the offer though!!

·
Super Moderator
6,132 Posts
imported post

roscoepc wrote:
jobe05 wrote:

:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:You met me for less than 4 hours and you think you know me that well allready???:cool:

Good guess as I just made my reservations for Tuesday through Thursday!! I have to work on Monday so I'll be leaving for the event about midnight Monday night!! Thanks for the offer though!!
See......... sometimes it doesn't even take 4 hours.........:coollep:

your a tough one.............:toast:

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
59,297 Posts
imported post

mine is 480-five-six-zero-7460

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

Mine while in the USA is 8032757507

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,413 Posts
imported post

[align=center][/align]
[align=center][/align]
[align=center]Heres wishing all you cowboys :coollep:a great time at NASSIR 5 :claps:[/align]

·
Just me.
2,746 Posts
imported post

501-six1seven-zeronine8eight,,,,cell

·
Monkey with a Football
19,237 Posts
imported post

Mine is in GLHelpers.com

·
Premium Member
6,947 Posts
imported post

Oh, the fun I could have with this at 2 am...
:D
wexy wrote:

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,413 Posts
imported post

MDKramer wrote:
Oh, the fun I could have with this at 2 am...
:D
wexy wrote:
[align=center][/align]
[align=center]
[/align]
[align=center][/align]
[align=center][/align]

·
Premium Member
484 Posts
imported post

(702) 606-8410 I will running I 40 to Ft. Smith then UP. Comming Back ?????

·
Premium Member
3,435 Posts
imported post

Redwing wrote:
[align=center][/align]

[align=center][/align]

[align=center]Heres wishing all you cowboys :coollep:a great time at NASSIR 5 :claps:[/align]
Thanks Redwing!! I just wish you could show up at one of these!!! I think you'd definitly be the Guest of Honor!!!:coollep::coollep::coollep:

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,413 Posts
imported post

roscoepc wrote:
Redwing wrote:
Thanks Redwing!! I just wish you could show up at one of these!!! I think you'd definitly be the Guest of Honor!!!:coollep::coollep::coollep:
[align=center][/align]
[align=center]Well thanks a million roscoepc :claps:maybe wingnut and wexy might bring me along some time.......:bow:
[/align]

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.