Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,253 Posts
imported post

Hey its not too late, Wexy get the man a ticket....If you do I'll quit talking about GRITS.....:readit:......

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

Are ya joking me or whaaaaaaaa :ROFL: we are here to enjoy ourselves ,if we had REDWING with us then we would have to listen to him moaning about all you cowboys :ROFL::ROFL:

·
Premium Member
3,427 Posts
imported post

wexy wrote:
Are ya joking me or whaaaaaaaa :ROFL: we are here to enjoy ourselves ,if we had REDWING with us then we would have to listen to him moaning about all you cowboys :ROFL::ROFL:
Yeah but at least he'd finally be doing it in PERSON!!!!:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
imported post

Hmmm, maybe I should reconsider wearing my stetson and cowboy boots to dinner tonight! It might perpetuate the image!

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,413 Posts
imported post

roscoepc wrote:
wexy wrote:
Yeah but at least he'd finally be doing it in PERSON!!!!:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:
[align=center]
[/align]
[align=center]I guess It don't take a genius to spot a goat in a flock of sheep..
[/align]

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,413 Posts
imported post

Halfling wrote:
Hmmm, maybe I should reconsider wearing my stetson and cowboy boots to dinner tonight! It might perpetuate the image!
[align=center]
And dont forget your hardware
[/align]

·
Premium Member
6,947 Posts
imported post

Halfling wrote:
No Stetson, but I do ride in Wellingtons so...

·
Super Moderator
6,132 Posts
imported post

Redwing wrote:
roscoepc wrote:
Redwing wrote:
[align=center] Heres wishing all you cowboys :coollep: a great time at NASSIR 5  :claps:[/align]
Thanks Redwing!! I just wish you could show up at one of these!!! I think you'd definitly be the Guest of Honor!!!:coollep::coollep::coollep:
[align=center] [/align]
[align=center]Well thanks a million roscoepc :claps: maybe wingnut and wexy might bring me along some time.......:bow: 
[/align]

I'd travel a fair distance to shake his hand if he came. Not to late to catch a flight redwing!!!

I'd even share my bike with you during your stay........... Or till next Thursday, which ever comes first.

·
Premium Member
1,462 Posts
imported post

mine is eight167998167
Michael and Melinda Coleman

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,413 Posts
imported post

jobe05 wrote:
Redwing wrote:
roscoepc wrote:
Redwing wrote:
[align=center]Heres wishing all you cowboys :coollep:a great time at NASSIR 5 :claps:[/align]
Thanks Redwing!! I just wish you could show up at one of these!!! I think you'd definitly be the Guest of Honor!!!:coollep::coollep::coollep:

[align=center]Well thanks a million roscoepc :claps:maybe wingnut and wexy might bring me along some time.......:bow:
[/align]
I'd travel a fair distance to shake his hand if he came. Not to late to catch a flight redwing!!!

I'd even share my bike with you during your stay........... Or till next Thursday, which ever comes first.
[align=center]
That sure is very kind of you jobe05 :claps:Heck!! your not amemberhere One Year untill the 18th ofJuly and you would share your wing with this old cowboy :baffled: [/align]

[align=center]Enjoy NASSIR 5 :claps:[/align]
[align=center][/align]
[align=center][/align]

·
Old School Guru
7,886 Posts
imported post

Redwing wrote:
Halfling wrote:
[align=center]
And dont forget your hardware
[/align]
I don't travel without my hardware. Go ahead, make my day!:whip::whip::whip::whip:

Gene:action:

21 - 33 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.