Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Saw 3 Harley's today in a gas station with the "one wheel Bike Trailers"(instead of 2 wheels)that were like medium size cocoons, looked really cool!

Who makes these!:baffled:

·
Premium Member
3,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
imported post

Found some on the Net called "Uni-Go Trailers", not sure if it's what i saw today but close!

at $2300 , don't think I'll be getting one soon!:goofygrin:

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

i have seen some in France with two wheels together at the very rear of the trailer and when the bike banks on corners the trailers does as well ,,looked super and plenty of space in the trailer ,,I will try and get a name of the manufacturer and a photo ,,cheers Ciaran

·
Premium Member
2,350 Posts
imported post

I saw one on a Harley also and took pictures. I will post if I can find them.It was a neat trailer! :cheeky1: :cheeky1: :cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
9,409 Posts
imported post

I saw one Fri during work....Looked awesome!!!:weightlifter:

·
Premium Member
3,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

You could rig it up for your dog to ride in !:clapper:

·
Premium Member
2,350 Posts
imported post

Wesaw one behind a Harley in South Dakota that was much longer than these. I did not see the manufacture's name and can't find the pictures. Does any one know who makes? It also had a larger wheel that the ones shown in forum. :action: :action: :action:

·
Premium Member
3,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
imported post

Probably a "U Haul"!:goofygrin:

·
Premium Member
2,381 Posts
imported post

There have been bicycle trailers like this for years.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
imported post

I would worry that the position of the tire on this trailor would put too much weight on the trailor hitch which would have the effect of causing lift on the front end of the bike... (physics 101) normally you work off of a rule of thumb of 60/40 for weight distrubution

·
Premium Member
4,931 Posts
imported post

Can't tell from the pic, but maybe it is an equalizer hitch that trasfers some weight to the front wheel.

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
imported post

I got a friend of mine that has one.... sorta like the pic here....... i cant remember the name of the company but will hunt for it.. Talked to him while in sturgis this year.. he loves it.. swears you cant even tell it is back there.. he has pulled it alot of miles so far.. and says he will never go back to a 2 wheel trailer again..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.