Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Well, here goes another another " cold leak" issue. This is why I decided to join this site. The info is outstanding. I had retired from the missile range just in September. I have road my wings almost everyday at over 100 miles round trip for 24 years. In other words they never really every cooled off completly. Since I retired my riding has dropped considerable. Sadly What has showed up is the right water pipe to the head will leak after cool down. I mean after 48 hours I can barely see the weeping from the o ring. I have decided from the info on this site is that I don't have a leak. Just ride it. It is mad at me at me thats all. Thanks again for the great info!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
6,183 Posts
imported post

Not sure what bike this is on, but it would be a good idea to replace it.

I'll be in El Paso all this coming week. Last time I was there I went through Alamogordo and onto Cloudcroft. Wished they'd get some snow up there!

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Thanks for the reply Silicon Sam. Yes I have consideredthe idea to dig into it for several days. It is something that I can keep an eye oneasily. But still may go ahead and tear into. Oh, it is a 1500. And still no snow!!!!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.