Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Does this bike come prewired for these type of lights and how hard is it to do yourself of course i'm talking about corning lights sorry

·
Premium Member
89 Posts
imported post

Welcome hotdoghall8. I've got a 97 SE that has the connections already wired in the bike. Putting in a 12v power adapter was a snap as well. There was a quick connect under the left fairing pocket.

I'm guessing the connectors are already there. I may stand corrected, as someone more knowlegable than I should be able to give you a solid answer.

Got Pics of the Interstate?

SHNEV

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

yes i do but i just started at this site and i am not sure how to get them on here yet

·
Premium Member
10,276 Posts

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

i have a 95 goldwing interstate does anyone know if they are prewired and how difficult are they to install

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

I don't know the answer to your question hotdoghall8 but this will bump it to the top of the stack again. They shouldn't be too difficult to install, there are several online vendors who sell kits to convert or install running lights on the 1500. The cornering lights per se are pretty worthless, they come on with the turn signals only. Those kind of lights work pretty well on cars but on bikes when you start into the turn and the bike leans the light just points at the ground. As running lights they might be worthwhile.

·
Premium Member
2,525 Posts
imported post

mikef wrote:
Get the more expensive one (top link). If you get the other one you will be changing bulbs every week. I have the cheaper ones and I ended up changing the sockets and putting in Xenon LED's because the standard bulbs have flimsy filiments and I was spending all my time changing bulbs. Some didn't even last a day. JMHO

·
Premium Member
2,525 Posts
imported post

mikef wrote:
Get the more expensive one (top link). If you get the other one you will be changing bulbs every week. I have the cheaper ones and I ended up changing the sockets and putting in Xenon LED's because the standard bulbs have flimsy filiments and I was spending all my time changing bulbs. Some didn't even last a day. JMHO

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.