Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

I just got off the phone with the gentlemen from CMI and he asked me if I would ask everyone that has res with them to call and confirm... :waving:

1-800-626-7120 • 479-253-7120

·
Premium Member
20,619 Posts
imported post

I called and left them a message.......I will make this a sticky so it dosen't drop down the page and everyone hopefully will see this. I will PM everybody on the list that I know is coming to reconfirm. Country Mountain Inn doesn't need to screw this up this late..........:shock:

·
Premium Member
9,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
imported post

Thanx Fly :waving:

I dont care what that crazy coyote says...you aint half bad :D

·
Valkyrie Scum
2,777 Posts
imported post

I had called and confirmed last week - I should be in the clear. Maybe they'll have a booking error in our favor and Craig and Sharon can get in. :cooler:

·
Premium Member
248 Posts
imported post

I called to confirm on Friday, They still had my reservations but only for Friday and Saturday. I had them extend for one more night. I am still good to go. I am SO looking forward to meetin' and greetin"!

·
Premium Member
1993 gl1500, 1976 gl1000
3,880 Posts
imported post

Called last week when I screwed up the count down days at 9 when it was actually 15. Thought I may have screwed up my reservation dates. All is well!

4 days and counting

I think?

·
Premium Member
4,472 Posts
imported post

I just called the CMI and confirmed our room. He mainly wants to confirm those people who made reservations with the previous owners. But it couldn't hurt just to call and make sure. He said he is trying desperatly to squeeze in one more goldwinger who wants a room this weekend.

·
Premium Member
20,619 Posts
imported post

Yep......Had a long talk with Mike the owner. He would like for all of us to call if we can to reconfirm. They want to make sure they have rooms for everybody and they don't mess this up.We have 90% of the hotel booked and wants to make sure that they do everything right so we want to come back again next year.

Party on in Eureka Springs!!! :action::D:action::D:action::D:action::D

·
Premium Member
609 Posts
imported post

We are staying at the Riders Rest and I checked with Ann and Bob a couple of weeks ago and made sure we still had reservations. Look forward to seeing everyone this weekend!

Cobra

:15grey:

·
Old School Guru
7,889 Posts
imported post

Talking to Andy (Lopeha) as I type, told him to call Mike again and confirm our reservation. I'm pretty sure everything is kosher. He is getting excited and ready to go!:D

Gene:waving:

·
Premium Member
683 Posts
imported post

We called and we're good to go.

Jeff

·
Premium Member
20,619 Posts
imported post

rcmatt007 wrote:
with our number.... we need to press some leverage for a group rate next year
I agree with you Rodger! :cooldevil:

·
Valkyrie Scum
2,777 Posts
imported post

Flyone wrote:
rcmatt007 wrote:
with our number.... we need to press some leverage for a group rate next year
I agree with you Rodger! :cooldevil:
Hell why wait for next year - just send Flyone in there with his platinum tongue and request a discount this year. He can explain if it isn't something they want to do we will be happy to spend part of the trip looking for a new location for future events. :cool:

thats my .02 worth

·
Premium Member
20,619 Posts
imported post

tybme wrote:
Hell why wait for next year - just send Flyone in there with his platinum tongue
:shock:platinum tongue???? I have been called a lot of things but never that! ;)

This is a first!!! :D

·
Valkyrie Scum
2,777 Posts
imported post

Silver just seemed to cheap for you. :D

·
Premium Member
20,619 Posts
imported post

tybme wrote:
Silver just seemed to cheap for you. :D