1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
58,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Administrator
25,551 Posts
the video seemed to take a long time to load and run for me.
I couldn't get it at all. It appears you have to have a twitter account to see it. Don't need to anyway, I know what guns are for.

·
Registered
359 Posts
It loads and runs quickly for me, but what a $#|+ show... Looks staged, but at the very least get some training. The woman is waving a pistol all over the place, pointing it into the crowd, pointing it at her husband, and basically she's "menacing" and would be the only one arrested if it was New York.

This is how accidents happen, and the last thing we need is more ammo against the 2A.

·
Premium Member
1,871 Posts
Instead of being critical I admire them for standing their ground. I watched the video twice and the lady IS NOT pointing her gun at her husband. She is a bit ahead of him and pointing to the left in front of him.
And these jerks are peaceful till they aren't.
If you have a gun and keep it inside of your home in critical times like this you may as well sell it at the flea market And doesn't look staged.
John, I dont have a twitter account and I can see it on my lousy computer. Just hover a bit around and click on the highlighted area

·
Registered
359 Posts
Maybe watch it a few more times... At the 2, 5, 20 and 25-second marks she sweeps or is pointing the gun at or dangerously near his head. Not sure how you can't see that, but whatever. In the rest of the video she is pointing the gun directly at the people standing in the crowd. Even with the 21-foot rule, she's violating multiple safety practices.

If you handle firearms like that, you are also an accident waiting to happen. If you care about the 2A, you also care that people handle firearms responsibly and don't cause even more problems for the rest of us defending our 2A rights.

You think the media will treat any accident fairly? - "Homeowners shoot peaceful protesters" - "White vigilantes shoot black protesters" - "Untrained gun owners a threat to our democracy"

·
Administrator
58,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ike this you may as well sell it at the flea market And doesn't look staged.
John, I dont have a twitter account and I can see it on my lousy computer. Just hover a bit around and click on the highlighted area
I don't follow Twitter either...... several years ago, I took a look at twitter so maybe it thinks I still 'matter?" Never once, made a post on twitter, I just wanted to see what is there, and it took about 15 minutes to figure out, I don't need it at all.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts