Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Had the pleasure of finally meeting Cousin Jack & Red today. They stopped by my place for a short visit before moving on. Was a real pleasure meeting them & look forward to our next time. From left to right it's me, Cousin Jack, GLester, DaveO430 & Monk.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
imported post

Oh Yeah, Here's a shot of Red in her new Shinsen Miata

Attachments

·
Administrator
27,005 Posts
imported post

And a good time was had by all.:waving:
Heck of a nice couple and they don't even talk funny for northerners. :D

·
Arkansas Ridgerunner
665 Posts
imported post

Had a great time ... good fellowship and food! It was a pleasure to meet Cousin Jack and Red.

Sorry CJ ... but the caris prettier than the ST. :baffled:

Bob

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
60,800 Posts
imported post

Ha ha ha! Cuz, you been told now, That pretty red head has got you topped!
:banana:

·
Premium Member
5,406 Posts
imported post

Monk wrote:
Had a great time ... good fellowship and food! It was a pleasure to meet Cousin Jack and Red.

Sorry CJ ... but the caris prettier than the ST. :baffled:

Bob
Car driver is prettier than the ST driver as well. :cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
5,406 Posts
imported post

Oops again

·
Premium Member
8,524 Posts
imported post

Now lets not have any racing home,:D you kids know better:cooldevil:. Seriously, ride safe, the both of you.:clapper:

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
imported post

The reason they don't talk like "Yankees" anymore is because Lois and I "Southernized" them while they were with us!:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

Bernie

·
Premium Member
618 Posts
imported post

Dang! I hate I missed the opportunity to meet the royal pair. I just returned from a tour (in cage)of Yellowstone. It's beautiful up yonder.

DeDub :18white:

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
imported post

Wish I could have been there. I'd sure like the chance to meet Cuz, and the rest of the bunch too.

·
Old School Guru
7,889 Posts
imported post

It was a good time had by all, except for the sudden downpour while we were grillen the chicken, and I was holding the umbrela for Lopeha over the grill.:cheeky1::cheeky1:

Gene:waving:

·
Premium Member
4,910 Posts
imported post

GLester wrote:
It was a good time had by all, except for the sudden downpour while we were grillen the chicken, and I was holding the umbrela for Lopeha over the grill.:cheeky1::cheeky1:

Gene:waving:
Oh Oh, another 'Kodak Moment' gone forever...thankfully, I at least have my imagination to play with...:cooldevil::cheeky1::action:

·
Premium Member
3,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
imported post

Yep another photo op lost. Had the luck going though, the bottle ran out of gas as the 2 pieces were getting done

·
Forum Diplomat
7,368 Posts
imported post

Hey! Whaddya mean she has me topped? What, am I chopped liver or what?

(But I gotta admit she's pretty damn cute! Easy to please, too!)

Had a great time with the Arkansas boys...... and the roads here are wonderful...Lopeha mapped out a pretty good route. I'll post more when we get home, but now we are ripping through Wyoming; car and bike, man and wife, doing better than most people can imagine! What a great trip.......!!! That ST1300 might be ugly, but..... she's a durn good motorcycle!

·
Premium Member
3,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
imported post

Glad you enjoyed the route. Sure wish you could've stayed longer so we could do some exploring together. Anytime you get this way you've got a bed & good food, Andy.

·
Premium Member
683 Posts
imported post

Have they been traveling car and bike the whole trip? I must have missed something?

Jeff

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
imported post

84Graywing, Part of the reason for the trip was to pickup the Miata in Knoxville. Sandy is driving it home but they both rode the bike to Knoxville.

Bernie

·
Arkansas Ridgerunner
665 Posts
imported post

Cousin Jack wrote:
That ST1300 might be ugly, but..... she's a durn good motorcycle!
OH NO! That ST is a beautiful bike ... really like how you have it set up.

Now that Miata is a very beautiful car. There isonly onething that keeps me from looking at a vehiclelike that ... they don't make can openers that big. :D

Monk

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
imported post

Cousin Jack wrote:
That ST1300 might be ugly, but..... she's a durn good motorcycle!
I've read a lot of comments about 1800's being ugly too. It really, really bothers me! :cheeky1:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.