Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
Xenforo vehicle detail line
59,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My sister in Price, Utah just sent me a message, her husband's daughter Laurie is showing symptoms.

[3/25/20 10:57 PM] Josie Cell:

Daughter Laurie has all the symptoms of the
illness and is on home quarantine. I'm worried.

She is immunocompromised due to radiation
and chemo.

·
Administrator
59,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
When facing something like this CV-19 pandemic, we have to keep our chin up.

I just saw this on FB and I appreciated the humor in it:

Well with all this crazy virus going around .
I'm selling my f6b ? buying a Harley cause you can’t catch nothing on a Harley ?

·
Administrator
59,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No recommendations for this, but you need to read it....
IMO, if you feel the symptoms, print this out and call in to your doctor immediately, ask the Doctor's opinion and go from there.

A lot of doctors are now using Skype, some just a phone call if you are already a patient.

·
Premium Member
3,775 Posts
Lost a good friend this morning to this retched virus. We served in the National Guard and rode together. He gave up riding in 84 to raise a family, but never lost his fondness for motorcycles. Dave had been ill before being diagnosed, but the virus took him. This was a picture of our rides to Watkins Glen raceway in 1982 with my 9 yr old son.
Watkins Glen road trip 1982.jpg

·
Premium Member
436 Posts
Shooter (and anyone else who gets a "Like" from me during this time of tragedy), know that my reaction with a Like means that my heart and prayers go out to you, and the loved ones left behind, , ,

On a happier note, , my daughters (and their hubby's), and the grandkids have been connecting face-to-face using Zoom Group. It was great to see and talk to em all at the same time as we each go about our daily lives. I strongly recommend tel-conferencing with family during this dark time.

·
Administrator
59,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lost a good friend this morning to this retched virus. We served in the National Guard and rode together. He gave up riding in 84 to raise a family, but never lost his fondness for motorcycles. Dave had been ill before being diagnosed, but the virus took him. This was a picture of our rides to Watkins Glen raceway in 1982 with my 9 yr old son.
View attachment 321802
:cry: ?

So sorry to hear of your loss and his family's loss.
I wish the 'like' button had options, meanwhile, we can use the Smilies, several there that express pain.

·
Administrator
22,307 Posts
'Tis a weird time. I doubt we'll get through it without everybody knowing a fatality. I'm in the high-risk group but, like everyone else, will need to occasionally hit the store for some grub. My B-Day is the 21st. and I hope to see one next year, too.

What is really weird is, the guv has issued stay at home orders but nobody in the state is paying attention.

·
Registered
731 Posts
I got out of the house and drove around a little Yesterday, first time out in over a week. Denver is a ghost of it's former self....

Have to go to the office for about an hour this morning to set up some equipment in the Lab. All us IT guys are working remote these days, and I don't expect to find anybody in the building except maybe a quarter of the call center staff, we have a good portion of the call center working remote, too.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts