Premium Member
9,790 Posts
imported post

wow that is a nice bike and a nice price

·
Premium Member
533 Posts
imported post

If I bought this bike would someone be willing to store it for me, Wont need it until next year regards Bob in Oz

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
imported post

ulster wrote:
If I bought this bike would someone be willing to store it for me, Wont need it until next year regards Bob in Oz
I would be willing to for you, problem is getting it to my location in indiana 47243.

If no one closer will then I volunteer :)

Ride Safe, Ray

·
Slow Learner
1,485 Posts
imported post

I looked at one of their "great deals" last spring and it was junk. Photos looked good but the real thing was not. It had been wrecked and patched up, which they do at that shop. Feel free to PM me for details. CAVEAT EMPTOR!!

·
Premium Member
109 Posts
imported post

I don't think it is an 88. Where's the CB?

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
60,196 Posts
imported post

Bob, you know without even having to ask that I can put it up for you and keep it "exercised" to be sure the Sea Foam does its' work :)

If you buy it, I am willing to fly up there and bring it home for you.

That way, when you get back to the states, it will be very close to your cousin :)

·
Premium Member
533 Posts
imported post

Thanks for the kind offer John, not too sure of how to run with this as QDaddy reckons these people sell junk bikes. Guess if someone could check it out and let me know its true condition. Would love to ride to next years gathering and visit a few good friends along the way.I would not be bringing this bike back to Oz so anyone who wanted it would be getting it for much less than I paid. regards Bob in Oz

·
Premium Member
10,276 Posts
imported post

Posting has been deleted by author.

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
imported post

if i had room to park a few more bikes i would havd gotten that one and there is a '78 wing listed for $1000 somewhere on the michigan cl that would look good in my garage too

·
Premium Member
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
imported post

·
Premium Member
533 Posts
imported post

Emailed this mob no reply guess it was a scam. Have had enough scams in my lifetime.:shock::shock::shock::shock:

·
Premium Member
2,148 Posts
imported post

If it looks too good to be true, it usually is. QDaddy's post would be enough to scare me away from the sellers.
Most of the time these so called bargains are not really a bargain after all.
JMO:)

:12red:
Dean

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.