Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I will pay you up to $25 million (CDN) to build a stable wormhole [line] Date: 2011-06-21, 10:54PM PDT
Reply to: [email protected] [sup][Errors when replying to ads?][/sup] [line]
Hello.

If you build a stable wormhole and prove it by just transmitting light/energy though it for only a few seconds, I will pay you up to $25 million dollars.

All you have to do to prove you've been successful is send a message through the wormhole to me, in binary or any acceptable information code that I can understand, with the winning lottery numbers for any upcoming draw.

Please identify the numbers, date of draw and name of Canadian lottery. (Canadian for legal residency reasons.)

I will then split the winnings with you 50/50.

Your Winnings:
I can either put them aside in a high interest compounding savings account to be claimed in the future (your present) OR I can award it to your past (to you) self now, or to a designated relative.

Your Great Grandmother perhaps?

This would allow you (or your relative) to use the funds for researching into this branch of physics. While I'm fully aware this possibly creates a time-travel paradox; however as long as it works -- who cares!

This offer is only available to the first success transmission.

While gravitoelectromagnetic control devices with a quantum foam stabilizer may be as common for you in your timeline as an app for iPhones is in ours, I do not expect the current rules allowing using time travel to predict the winning numbers to last. SO ACT NOW!

Look forward to hearing from you.

P.S.
If this ad is unacceptable to any temporal law enforcement agency, then I'll be happy to not to place it. Send the request to have me not to post it before I do, and I won't. It's that straightforward.

·
Old School Guru
7,887 Posts
imported post

Sounds legit to me, what's the problem?:?

Gene:action:

·
Premium Member
4,910 Posts
imported post

That Canadian needs to watch that Ben Affleck movie "Paycheck". He did it with "smoke & mirrors" that could peer completely around the Earth, eventually winning something near $90 million dollars... or, he might ask someone from OZ...they're always ahead of us here in the Americas...:ROFL: :readit: :cheesygrin:

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
imported post

Yeah, sounds legit to me too.

Now I just have to remember where I put my flux capacitor and that money is mine!

Oh yeah, does anyone have a 1.21 jigawatt power source I could use?

·
Premium Member
1,735 Posts
imported post

There's a Nuc power plant close to me that might be able to help. :)

·
Premium Member
973 Posts
imported post

Tap into Japan's nucs. they seem to have power to spare.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.