Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Old Broad
3,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I am sorry I can't find a decent pic but saw some over @ NGW. I am looking for the crash bars off the 83(?) 1100. These do not wrap back alongside the head. Just stick out past as on a cruiser. I now do know that they willbolt right up to the 1200. On the stock bars, the wrap back hurts my legs for using hwy pegs/boards & as I ride Baby as a trike full time I don't need to worry about hurting the heads. If any body has a decent set for sale or wants to swap for conventional set please let me know. Thanks:action::action::cooldevil::cooldevil: Managed to fide a pic.

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p268/fysty-1/IMAG0030sized.jpg

·
Premium Member
1,860 Posts
imported post

The '83 has full sized guards as well. Here is a pic comparing the 83 with the 86.

They do appear to be directly interchangeable. The 83 looks like the back is bent out more.
Hope this helps.

Edited for spelling.

·
Old Broad
3,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

scotthohio wrote:
The '83 has full sized guards as well. Here is a pic comparing the 83 with the 86.

They do appear to be directly interchangeable. The 83 looks like the back is bent out more.
Hope this helps.

Edited for spelling.
Scott, here is a photo of what I want if what you gat is same as your post above, then they are not needed.

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p268/fysty-1/IMAG0030sized.jpg

·
Premium Member
1,859 Posts
imported post

Angela, that is one sweeeeet looking wing. Like the green and black combo! almost makes me wanna strip my SEi !!! Almost!!!!!;);););););)

·
Old Broad
3,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

larhjass wrote:
Angela, that is one sweeeeet looking wing. Like the green and black combo! almost makes me wanna strip my SEi !!! Almost!!!!!;);););););)
larhjass. That is not mine but I hear what you say. I went over to NGW to see if I could find the guards. That pic is a member there whose bike was Bike of the Month this year. There are a lot of beautiful necked wings over there but I still must keep Baby fully dressed.:D:D:D

·
Valkyrie Scum
2,777 Posts
imported post

The 1100 neekid is the only way to go. They are so nimble when you strip them down.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.