Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

lol yeah wonder if he thought... "well this looks like a good place to take a nap.":sleepy:

·
Premium Member
1,390 Posts
imported post

Reminds me of Randy Mamola..... Good stuff !

·
Premium Member
1,250 Posts
imported post

Did you notice that he ran over his own foot? I can remember doing that while short trac king and scrambling when I was 19.

·
Premium Member
1,735 Posts
imported post

:ROFL: not what I would do, but it's always fun watching other people do stuff like that. As long as they get away with it.

·
Premium Member
61,466 Posts
imported post

How about the guy shooting to video

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
59,722 Posts
imported post

I saw the camera catch the right foot of the guy behind taking pictures.

Don't think the rider in front took his feet off of either peg.

·
Just one of the guys
4,799 Posts
imported post

I didn't see the foot, I did see a hand put in front of the camera with a thumbs up.

·
Premium Member
1,250 Posts
imported post

My bad about the "running over own foot!!" I was watching another video in that group called "Supermoto No Limits 2.0. Previous".

If i knew how to load a videoI would bring it in here.

·
Premium Member
1,250 Posts
imported post

It worked. Thanks to Bens GL1100

·
Premium Member
1,250 Posts
imported post

Sorry about sort of hijacking the thread.

·
Vintage Rider
2,410 Posts
imported post

You can do things like that on those SuperMoto bikes that you can't do on a roadracer. It's almost the same as riding a dirt bike. I have spun a dirt bike around and around in circles (in the dirt) while practically laying on it's side. I used to race MX back in the late '70s. To many injuries, the boss told me to either give it up or get fired. But pavement is a whole nother thing. I tried roadracing once on a rented bike, always came in dead last, was told I wasn't leaning over far enough. Every single one of the other racers (this was a track day at the Bondurant Driving School track) talked about crashing multiple times, like it was no big deal. All the employees at the local Cycle Gear store ride sport bikes, and they have all been down. Now, I admit I have ground off the peg feelers on my Ninja 500, but have never come close to crashing, and never will. I simply won't push it that far. Again I see a HUGE difference in going down on a dirt bike, which is to me part of the deal, and crashing a street bike, which is a flat out accident, and is NOT part of the deal.

·
Premium Member
5,106 Posts
imported post

well to be honest riding a crotch rocket like that its a work out and a half your fighting the force of the bike to want to stand up, your fighting the extreme bucking of the wind

its alot of skill to do something like that tho a mouse turd on the asphalt could spell disaster so either way going that fast and being able to control it.

someone once told me now i dont know if this is true on a crotch rocket when your going a top speed you only got the thickness of a dime making contact with the road if thats even remotly true a mouse turd would do the disaster part easily enuf

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
imported post

Bet he couldn't do that with a CT on the back!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.