Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I would be amiss if I did not take a moment to thank the fine folks at Ultimate Motorcycle Seats. When I inherited this seat awhile back, the seat pan was broken into nine pieces. The upholstery looked fine and from what I could tell the foam seemed okay as well. The pan, however, looked like it had been run over by a truck. (I am being dead serious here!)
Knowing the worth of this seat I contacted the people at Ultimate hoping I could simply convince them to sell me a replacement seat pan. Having heard a few stories on the Valkyrie and Goldwing forums about how Corbin Seats will not transfer their warranty as bikes pass from rider to rider, I figured talking them out of a replacement pan was about the best I could expect.
Their response exceeded all my wildest dreams. Basically there was never any question as to the warranty status of the seat. Within the first conversation they pretty much just said, “Send it to us! We’ll take care of it!” there was never any mention of cost or question as to who I was or how I came by the seat.
So… for what it’s worth, Ultimate Motorcycle Seats has a full fledged Culleynet.com salute… and a wholehearted endorsement for practicing excellent customer service and producing a superior product.
Ultimate Seats rock!

·
Premium Member
8,242 Posts
imported post

Nice post and nice seat.

·
Premium Member
12,781 Posts
imported post

Thats good to hear . I wonder , could I put 2 of those in tandem on the 1500 so moma can have one as well ? :ROFL:

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
59,711 Posts
imported post

That just earned those folks a high '5' in my bookmarks list.

Definitely will be talking to them when I have to replace the one I have.

·
Premium Member
48 Posts
imported post

It's always nice to hear of company's understanding that customer service does not end at the point of sale. Thanks for posting this - and that's a great looking seat!

Kerry

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.