Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Has anyone had a problem with their GL1800's cruise control on/off switch sticking in the "on" position? If still under warranty was it replaced by Honda?

·
Premium Member
5,502 Posts
imported post

No my cruise control button has never stuck. My reverse button stuck the second day I had the bike though.
Yes if your bike is still under warranty it is a warranty item and they will replace the assembly.

Kit

·
Premium Member
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Good to know. Is that a car tire on the back of your bike? On the stock rim?? I'd be interested to know how that works for you

·
Premium Member
2,048 Posts
imported post

Thankfully, the reverse button has never stuck but the cruise button and Mother Honda replaced the complete switch pack.

·
Premium Member
4,379 Posts
imported post

Here is a pictorial of how to fix the stuck button problem. I hope it helps. maybe its something easy you can do and would take less time than taking the bike to the shop and going the next day to pick it up.

·
Premium Member
2,048 Posts
imported post

Hi TBone, since the bike is under extended warranty, it was free.

·
Monkey with a Football
19,237 Posts
imported post

I just leave mine on all the time. Doesn't hurt anything and saves me having to clean the mechanism all the time.

·
Premium Member
5,502 Posts
imported post

That is what I do also, cruise is on all the time, I now never touch the reverse switch I just play like I am on a Harley. :D:action::action: Kit

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.