Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Anyone know a good place to order OEM parts for a 92 goldwing. I need a cruise control switch now.

·
Premium Member
2,221 Posts
imported post

You could try here.......www.cyclemaxohio.com

They have an OEM section and they ship fast if the part is in stock.

·
Premium Member
2,221 Posts
imported post

I just looked at cyclemax site under OEM section for a 92 SE.....found the cruise switch under clutch master cylinder .....part #7 for $14.88 plus shipping.

That is just the switch...not the whole assembly.

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

I'm not sure but my cruise button is on the other side. Correct me if i'm wrong but that may be the switch to dis engage the cruise when you pull the clutch handle. I checked with my local dealer and they said I had to buy the complete switch assembly.

·
Premium Member
2,221 Posts
imported post

Ok so you are needing the switch to turn the cruise on........

Yep you will have to buy the whole assembly.....they have those too for $100.00.

Did you try to clean the switch with contact cleaner????

I took mine apart and sprayed it down good and it works like new. Just be careful and watch the small parts inside the switch housing and do not lose any of them.

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

Yep we tried to clean it, the button will push in and the light comes on but it wont lock in. I can push it in and stick a tooth pick in it to hold it in and the cruise works fine.

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
imported post

choppas wrote:
You may have to buy the whole switch assembly, I don't know if you can buy the cruise switch separately.
I think he means the micro switch Tom.

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
imported post

choppas wrote:
You may have to buy the whole switch assembly, I don't know if you can buy the cruise switch separately.
I think he means the micro switch Tom.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.