Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

The cruiser seat I bought got a work out today.

We decided to break out of the box today. Got up at 6, readied ourselves, and bugged out for Seattle.Rodeup and caught the afternoon game of the Seattle Mariners against the Cleveland Indians.

The Mariners won, 3-2, and what was fun was that all three of the Mariners points came off of homers. Two by the same feller, Ichiro Suzuki, a local mega star. We had a wonderful time. Great stadium, good fans great seats, beautiful weather, electric atmosphere. What a kick!

Anyhoo, I spent about 11 hours, including the game, on the geltec seat (the one with the Gel/waffle insert) and I am pretty pleased with it.

·
Premium Member
3,938 Posts
imported post

Ichiro Suzuki probably was using his "Hayabusa Bat" ?!!!:baffled:

Glad you enjoyed the day, right on !!:clapper:

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

ubarw wrote:
Anyhoo, I spent about 11 hours, including the game, on the geltec seat (the one with the Gel/waffle insert) and I am pretty pleased with it.
Wow, UbarW, you guys have certainly perfected the idea of drive in movies, did you really sit on the bike and watch the game, aswell as the ride there and back?

Pete

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

Well, we had these awesome seats, in the shade, about 38 rows up from first base. Oh, and I took the pad into the stadium with me...

One disconcerting thing, though... Momma watched ichiro quite abit through the binoculars. I was worried that her fascination might lead to her insisting on a suzuki, instead of a honda. Lucky for me it was just respect for his skills in batting and fielding. Whew.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.