Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Custom Dresser's light bars and luggage

1K views 17 replies 9 participants last post by  redbaron 
#1 ·
imported post

CWN helped me identify the light bar/mount, many thanks.

The mount item(as I call it) was made by Custom Dresser along with the light bar on the trunk and the trim that goes under the trunk, they all match. I was able to find a similar piece here: http://www.touringcycleaccessories....=product_info&cPath=66_27_152&products_id=911

Got these with my 80 Gl1100 this past summer. I don't think I'm going to use them and was wondering if anyone was interested in them. I guess it would be a make an offer type thing and probably local pick up only, thanks.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
imported post

That looks heavy!

#6 ·
imported post

i got one of them on my bike im not too fond of it the dang thing sits crooked like its been hit or something at some point in its life

i'd be more trouble than its worth to remove it. i really dont like it all that much

#12 ·
imported post

Well, I for one have wanted a rig like this since I got my Wing I really like the look of it and don't care about the weight..

The problem is the shipping alone is probably more than I can afford. Still...how much do you need to get for em?

#18 ·
imported post

First I hope you sell those light bars...But here are my thoughts on having light bars on my Wings....I live in the Houston, Texas area and I want to be seen..!!!!!....I've came up behind bikes with just a tail light and maybe two very small yellow lights for turn signals, and by come up on, I mean I actually got too close on one rider..Scared me twice as bad as it did them...So I do have two lightbars like what you have there and I wouldn't take for either of them...I have been saving my dollars to convert all of the lights on the rear especially to LED's, but brother that's a bunch of bulbs....:cheesygrin:....I wanna be seen...If I didn't have my light bars, we would definitely be talking....

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.