Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Does anyone know of a site as good as this one that can support a 1982 CX650? A buddy just bought it and wants to tackle some issues this winter. I think he is in training for a Goldwing!! LOL

Toolman

·
Premium Member
1,191 Posts
imported post

Gambler .. I thought the CX 650 was quite different from the SilverWing... Does that Agean site have enough there to help a CX 650 rider ??? SilverDave /forums/images/emoticons/emoticonsxtra/cooldj.gif

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
imported post

SilverDave wrote:
Gambler .. I thought the CX 650 was quite different from the SilverWing... Does that Agean site have enough there to help a CX 650 rider ???SilverDave/forums/images/emoticons/emoticonsxtra/cooldj.gif
don't know:?

·
Premium Member
720 Posts
imported post

I used to have a CX650 turbo years ago. Absolutely the best of the CX range, with all the bugs fixed and tons of ooomph. Rear shock seized on mine, but that was common enough.

·
Premium Member
1,662 Posts
imported post

toolman wrote:
Does anyone know of a site as good as this one that can support a 1982 CX650? A buddy just bought it and wants to tackle some issues this winter. I think he is in training for a Goldwing!! LOL

Toolman
While I was riding home the other day I spotted a rider paddling his bike (obviously unpowered) down the side of the freeway so I stopped to see if he needed help. Ended up giving him a ride. He went from a crotch-rocket to my couch-rocket. I think it surprised him how fast we got going riding two-up and then I turned the stereo up.

Ruaidh

·
Premium Member
1,191 Posts
imported post

...Ohh Ruaidh   You evil , wicked man!!!./forums/images/emoticons/tongue.gif.. 'taint nice to tease those poor Ninja turtle owners like that .... I hope you took him thru a couple of twisty's, boards scraping as you drove him home /forums/images/emoticons/shock.gif... I always like the sound of Beetovens 4th on the MP3 player , punctuated by the grinding of the pegs !!. LOL SilverDave /forums/images/emoticons/emoticonsxtra/cooldj.gif

·
Premium Member
1,662 Posts
imported post

I like Handel's Wasser Musik as well. But Bob Seeger's Hollywood Nights gets my blood pumping. That and almost anything out of Muscle Shoals.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.