Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Site Sponsor
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

We at Cyclemax would like to thank everyone for all of your support over the last year. :waving:Because of all of the great recommendations and referrals, we had another great year! As an exclusive thank you to all of the wonderful members of this site, we are offering an additional 7% discount off of our already low prices. Just enter the coupon code "holidays" in the coupon code box during the checkout process of any online order of $100 or more at http://www.cyclemaxohio.com and you will receive 7% off ofeverything you order except for Gerbings products, gift certificates and the OEM HondaCB radio. This will be good through December 31st, 2008. Everyone here hopes that you all have a safe and happy holiday season and thanks again for your continued support.

Gary & Betty

Cyclemax

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,840 Posts
imported post

Thanks Gary & Betty! Merry Christmas to you and the crew at Cyclemax too!

John

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

A big thank you and a pat on the back with a couple of atta boys thrown in!!!!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Too bad your not carrying more products for the 1100's though as there are many, many of them still on the road.

·
Premium Member
1,081 Posts
imported post

Betty & Gary:

I've ordered a lot of accessories over the years and just became aware of you folks during the past year or so because of this forum.

You're a pleasure to deal with and the nice touch is that if it's on your website, it's in stock.

Thanks again for your business attitude and best wishes.

regards, Greg

·
Site Sponsor
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

I would love to carry more products for the 1000, 1100 and 1200 if you could tell me who makes them anymore. They are all getting very hard to find these days. I am open for suggestions. :baffled:

Thanks, Gary

·
Premium Member
8,524 Posts
imported post

I'm glad you are extending it till after Christmas, as one of my gifts from the kids is to get what I want, but I have to wait until they give it to me to get what I want. Wow, I just read what I wrote, it makes sense to me, probably not to others, oh well.

Happy Holidays to you all and thank you.

:snowman:

·
Premium Member
7,190 Posts
imported post

Hi Gary, Happy Christmas to you and yours and thanks for supporting us with the raffle prizes.

BTW I had an email today from a lady called Theresa who was looking for chrome speaker covers for her dads GL1200 and I pointed her in your direction.

·
Registered
10,509 Posts

·
Premium Member
531 Posts
imported post

Merry Christmas and a happy. healthy New Year to both of you. I look at all the chrome on my 1500 and love it.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Then I look at my empty bank account and cry......:( :)

·
Premium Member
2,032 Posts
imported post

Hi Gary & Betty,

I should have waited a couple of more weeks before placing my order and would have saved a bit more :cool:.

Never mind, that's the story of my life :cheeky1:.

Keep up the prices, I am sure all of us will continue to buy gear from you for our beloved bikes :grinner:.

Have a nice Christmas and aprosperous new year

Regards,

Crezz

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

I shall be pointing Helen in the direction of this thread, I still have to give her my Chrismas list!!!!!:)

Thanks and a Happy Christmas from another satisfied UK customer :cool::cool:

·
Premium Member
1,221 Posts
imported post

CycleMax simply the BEST :cool::cool::cool:

·
Premium Member
10,276 Posts
imported post

Awwwww maaaannnnnnn. You guys are great. I hate looking at your site, because it usually means $$$$$. But, it IS Christmas, right?

First time in a long time, procrastinating has paid off for me.

Thanks a bundle.....:waving:

·
Premium Member
199 Posts
imported post

HAPPY HOLIDAYS CYCLEMAX,its always great to order from your company,their all good and kind to me whenever i need a question answered.Were all glad your here for us :waving:thanks JP

·
Premium Member
536 Posts
imported post

thanks gary and betty, cyclemax is my #1 choise for goldwing goodies and merry christmas to you both

·
Premium Member
37 Posts
imported post

Gary and Betty,
I've ordered a lot of stuff from CYCLEMAX over the last couple of years and have never been dissapointed in any way. Anymore, I don't even bother looking anywhere else. You always have what I'm looking for at a very fair price and I know it will be delivered in an extremely timely manner. Kudos and keep up the outstanding work! Merry Christmas to all of you guys at CYCLEMAX!
Mike

·
Premium Member
4,931 Posts
imported post

Crezz wrote:
Hi Gary & Betty,

Keep up the prices,
Gary and Betty Crezz didn't really mean that.:cheeky1: But I am sure that you won't listen to him. You guys more tham make up for that other place--what's it called???sword something????????

Merry Christmas to you

·
Premium Member
110 Posts
imported post

Gary & Betty ... the first place I turn when I need something for the wing is Cyclemax of Ohio because of your excellent pricing and superb customer service. Wishing you and yours a Safe and Healthy Holiday season.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.