Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I have made a couple purchases from Gary and Betty at Cyclemax due to the feedback from folks on here and I have been very please with their serrvice and prices and fast shipping.

Well I emailed Gary to ask a question about wiring for my 1200 and if he had what I needed and he of all things refered me to www.goldwingfacts.com :smiler:it just tickled me that he suggested I come here and ask what you guys thought:D

Super nice folks and did I meantion great service:clapper:

Ride Safe, Ray

:action:

·
Premium Member
2,801 Posts
imported post

Ditto on the Cyclemax. I just got my order from them the other day. Right on time, had everything in stock, exactly what I ordered. My only complaint is I couldnt find the time, in the box, to install the all the pieces before leaving this weekend. Oh well, I'll have to look in there again at the first of the week and see if the time shows up. :D :D

·
Premium Member
319 Posts
imported post

Due to the praise Cyclemax has received on this board, that is where I will be purchasing my Utopia backrest and any other parts I may need. They also have the best price on the backrest.

·
Premium Member
151 Posts
imported post

Just got a set of liners for my '85 from cyclemax. Quick ship good quality excelent communication with retailer.

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

If I lived closer to them I would be in constant hot water with the wife :shock:they do have alot of neat, good priced stuff.

Ride Safe, Ray

·
Premium Member
535 Posts
imported post

Just received an order from cyclemax today, good people to deal with. It in nice to deal directly with the owners. Some of these big company employees could care less.

·
Premium Member
152 Posts
imported post

I placed my order on sunday and received it on wednesday.
Great service and some of the best prices too.
Will definitly be ordering from them again.I am with you RayandTracy,glad I don't live close to them either.

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

As is widely known, they look after their European customers equally well. :clapper::clapper:

It is a shame that our own "dear" postal service isn't inclined to continue the service once the items arrive in the UK, I just heard that Koxx4 had a bit of a nightmare getting his bling from the Postal people. Damn shame after Gary and Betty had mailed it sopromptly.

With the £/$ being well out of our favour at the moment, the UK orders are likely to be a bit thin on the ground for them, but we sure hope that soon changes some since the are our #1 favourite place to drool and buy from.

·
Premium Member
2,929 Posts
imported post

RayandTracy wrote:
If I lived closer to them I would be in constant hot water with the wife :shock:they do have alot of neat, good priced stuff.

Ride Safe, Ray

I DO live just around the corner from them, and can confirm that they are great people. I took a couple pictures last time I was there.

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

GSMacLean wrote:
RayandTracy wrote:

Ride Safe, Ray

I DO live just around the corner from them, and can confirm that they are great people. I took a couple pictures last time I was there.
Terrible pictures GS.... you need to go again!!!!!:cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::action::action:

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,840 Posts
imported post

Nothing but praise from me for them either. I too found out about them on this site and have ordered a from them a few times. They go out of their way to help you out. I've got a Gerbings jacket liner on the way from them today as a matter of fact. :action:

John

·
Lock and Key Guru
1,030 Posts
imported post

Silverfox wrote:
As is widely known, they look after their European customers equally well. :clapper::clapper:

It is a shame that our own "dear" postal service isn't inclined to continue the service once the items arrive in the UK, I just heard that Koxx4 had a bit of a nightmare getting his bling from the Postal people. Damn shame after Gary and Betty had mailed it sopromptly.

With the £/$ being well out of our favour at the moment, the UK orders are likely to be a bit thin on the ground for them, but we sure hope that soon changes some since the are our #1 favourite place to drool and buy from.
As Foxy said A first class service,:clapper: my items arrived in the UK 36 hours after posting in the US you can't get better than that.:action: The trouble is that USPS has a agreement with Parcel Force:gunhead: to deliver the items in the UK, it took them 17 days:shock: to move it 25miles to their depot, and it would still be there if I hadn'tcollected it in person. To say I was mad would be an under statement:X:X:XI held off posting on this thread until I received a letter from them telling me how to get my package, which they assured me was in the post.:dude:I'm still waiting for it!!!!!!!!!!! Snail Mail has it finest hour:X

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Knowing that Gary does monitor this site, he may well think of taking some action that may result in one of the better carriers being used at this end. :baffled:

Understand perfectly if this becomes cost ineffective, but would hate to hear of more stories like this of the dreaded Parcel Force, who don't necessarily have the best reputation. :X

·
Lock and Key Guru
1,030 Posts
imported post

I think it may be an idea to give people out side the US a choice of carrier, Parcel Force:Xwill now not deliver any item that has Duty payable on it until that Duty has been paid. They send you a letter telling you how much Duty is payable and where and how to pay this delays delivery to say the least:X. However UPS will collect Duty on delivery, I checked this today. I think they may be more expensive in the short term, but when you consider how many phone calls I made, and the time and fuel costs to collect the package, and not to mention my blood pressure readings, I think paying more in the first place may save money in the long run

·
Premium Member
240 Posts
imported post

tdbieber wrote:
Due to the praise Cyclemax has received on this board, that is where I will be purchasing my Utopia backrest and any other parts I may need. They also have the best price on the backrest.
That is where my Utopia backrest came from and which I will finally get around to fitting tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
imported post

scotthohio wrote:
I have a list of stuff too that I will be ordering soon.
Might have to plan a late spring road trip to check out the store.
Ray, let's go get into trouble.
no problem :) I'm good at getting trouble:D

·
Premium Member
319 Posts
imported post

I just received my Utopia from Cyclemax. It came in three days earlier than scheduled. Their service is outstanding. I installed it while my wife was cleaning up the kitchen after dinner. It was that easy. I will certainly be doing business with Gary and Betty again.

·
Premium Member
5,502 Posts
imported post

No complaints. I recently ordered from them and in three days the package was on my doorstep. None I know can beat that.

Hey we need a thumbs up smiley.

Kit

EDIT: kit, you must have missed it ;)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.