Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I went for a very excellent ride today with mkbwatts, DON EVANS and two other guys who aren't members, as far as I know. We did about 300 mi, beautiful weather, too much lunch etc. An all round good day.

But then I got home.

"It's been an eventful day" says my missus, "Oh" says I, thinking of injured kids, damaged vans and what ever else.

"So why was it eventful?"

"Well, you see, Mom told me there was a really good piano sale on at J J McLeans"

"Ummm?"

" Well they had this really nice used piano, sounds fantastic and comes with a free tuning and a five year warranty"

" Ah, so you want me to go look at it?"

"Oh well no, I know you never have your cell phone on when you're riding and somebody else was looking at it and, and well you know, I just hope you're OK paying for it."

Then the penny drops, about 300,000 of them, seems I bought a piano when I was out riding today.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,502 Posts
imported post

What I want to know is how did you get it to fit in the trunk of the 1800? I could not even get a pizza in mine today:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1: Kit
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,713 Posts
imported post

Teach you to go for a ride and leave the Boss at home.............with the credit card!:cooldevil::cooldevil::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

Kit Carson wrote:
What I want to know is how did you get it to fit in the trunk of the 1800? I could not even get a pizza in mine today:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1: Kit
The invoice is very compact, the hardware comes on Tuesday:cheeky1::cheeky1:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

nightwizard40 wrote:
Teach you to go for a ride and leave the Boss at home.............with the credit card!:cooldevil::cooldevil::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:
Ain't that the truth, I've already suggested she should get her gear out she needs to ride.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,198 Posts
imported post

A piano for three grand!...Yes, that was a pun.:cool:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,574 Posts
imported post

some people are never satisfied, a grand piano on a wing, whats wrong with the radio and cd and mp3, like everybody else survives with :baffled:
 

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
Joined
·
57,158 Posts
imported post

English Bob wrote:
"Well, you see, Mom told me there was a really good piano sale on at J J McLeans"

"Ummm?"

" Well they had this really nice used piano, sounds fantastic and comes with a free tuning and a five year warranty"

" Ah, so you want me to go look at it?"

"Oh well no, I just hope you're OK paying for it."

Then the penny drops, about 300,000 of them, seems I bought a piano when I was out riding today.
[align=center]
At least your Boss is a smart Lady :clapper:[/align]

[align=center]Every home should have a Piano :dance:[/align]

[align=center]:band::18red::band:[/align]
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,098 Posts
imported post

Best take her with the next time we ride EB :waving:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,097 Posts
imported post

I feel for you. At least you must have a wife that can play thepiano.

As much as I love music, I've always wanted to be able to play, but just never learned.

Later as you sit in your smoking jacket with a glass of sherry or fine wine enjoying the music, remember us. :goofygrin:
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top