Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Here's "POLITICAL CORRECTNESS" - a Muslim buys eleven acres of land next to
a pig farm (a family farm that has been inHoustona long time) and NOW WANTS THE PIG FARMER TO LEAVE!!?? That takes a lot of damn nerve! So what's the pig farmer's response to that..... PIG RACES DURING FRIDAY NIGHT PRAYERS!!

I love it! Don't mess withTexas- The clip is funny - even the news crew is laughing.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/dUr1NxJDC94?rel=0

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

Need to get Redbaron to go check this out.

·
Just one of the guys
4,805 Posts
imported post

If some of the pigs "escaped" and soiled the land where they intend to build the mosque the muslims might just leave.

Not making any suggestions here, just thinking out loud ya know.

·
Premium Member
68,164 Posts
imported post

I think I would have a few escape and have to shoot them on their property and might as well field dress them there!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
1,735 Posts
imported post

One would think that if they had a problem with it they wouldn't have bought the land in the first place. I guess everyone wants to be special like that. :ROFL:

·
Premium Member
973 Posts
imported post

I live about 1/2 downwind of a pig farm. I knew it was there when I looked at the house. I never had a problem with it.
Go ahead 15 years;New neighbor brings a patition around for me to sign to make the pig farmer get rid of the pigs. I asked to pull up a chair and have a beer. He sits down and I gave him a beer. We talked for a few minutes and finally I asked him were he was from, he says Chicago. I got up, took the beer out of his hand and told him that I would rather have pig farmer neighbors that a flat land illinoisance and ripped up his patition. 6 months later, he sold the house and moved. Turns out everyone in the neighborhood tore uup the patition when he came around.

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
imported post

I would tell them to go take a S*@!and go to H#$$ i will go to the pig races!!!!! that just pisses me off

·
Premium Member
100 Posts
imported post

I'd tell Mr. Fah-Toooo, that for the past ten years, the previous land owner used to let me spread my pig manure all over that 11 acre parcel.....thus the pretty grass!!

Since Katy, TX is a short distance away, I know where I'll be Friday night!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.